Co
Years ago

When is the ABL Grand Final?

When exactly is the ABL (SA) final??? I would love to go but can't seem to find out on the net or in the paper when it is. I hope it isn't next Sat night and going up against the Showdown, that would have to, unfortunately, affect attendance

Is the ABL(SA) final next Sat night or Sunday arvo??

Topic #3873 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

The original schedule says August 13, so Saturday night.

Reply #45068 | Report this post

supporter  
Years ago

My Crows schedule says the Showdown is a day game, so the AFL have changed their program and caused the clash with the ABL final. I'm sure there will be plenty of replays or videos of the showdown for followers to watch.
Doubt there will be an ABL replay so the choice is easy really.

Reply #45077 | Report this post

Crack-a-Lackin  
Years ago

wheres it at?????

Reply #45080 | Report this post

Co  
Years ago

Mr Supporter,

According to the AFL website the Showdown is 7.10pm. My comment was regarding the attendance being affected was not my own personal attendance as, like you say, the choice is easy. However.......for the many kids and family members out there who do want to attend may find it difficult to go alone, especially if they can't drive. Although basketball is my preferred option, unfortunately membership to the Adelaide/Port Football Club will be a lot higher than any basketball club here...therefore, as I said before, attendance will be greatly affected. I don't think the timing is ideal for the sake of basketball, do you???

Reply #45083 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Being a Port member, I recall this being scheduled as a Saturday game v Crows. When was it changed?

Reply #45094 | Report this post

Avanti  
Years ago

Moses,

The AFL programme Ive had since before the season started says Saturday night, so Im not sure if it has been changed at all..

Reply #45168 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

saturday night

women tip off at 6.15

men are due to tip of at 8.15 but i'm sure there will be a delay while the women are presented their trophies.

best of luck to all four teams

Reply #45419 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:27 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754