Anonymous
Years ago

Illawarra v tsv new years eve

Ugh cj bruton covering this game and already doing a poor job by constantly waving his arms around in the pre game intro

Topic #38756 | Report this topic

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Who's the bright spark that programmed two NBL games on the same time??

Reply #572358 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

I hate you Fox Sports! You have recording for a reason, WTF did they keep updating scores on the other game, if people wanted to check the other score they could have just turned the channel....you ruined my already sad NYE.
How DUMB is Russel the STUPID Fox commentator....twice during the second quarter when the Crocs made a couple of baskets in a row he says the Hawks need to get their stars back on court, at the time the Hawks had AJ, Oscar, Penny, Lisch and Martin on court! Is White such a star that the Hawks cant win without him...seriously I don't know why CJ didn't just shoot the idiot down on the spot, Its just embarrassing, I cant believe I'm saying this but I would prefer Gaze or Heal commentating.

Reply #572361 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:48 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754