Anonymous
Years ago

Lack of Players and coaches. Woodville U20

Topic #3876 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

rumour has it there was only a very small amount of players out at woodville under 20 trials. and a change in coaches.
what is the reason for this?

Reply #45124 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wouldn't some of the under 20s be involved in the ABL side

would that have anything to do with it?

Reply #45125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

most of the div 1's had a catch up game today. whose the new coach.

Reply #45126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i heard the new coach was one of the board members husband. not really sure why he would get a position as high as 20 div 1

esp. seeins tho he hasnt coached a great deal. maybe the influence of his wife may have had something to do with it.
maybe?

Reply #45128 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

last time i looked woodville doesn't have a board

committee yes?

board no?

greg breavington who happens to be barb breavington's husband barb is the secretary has been coaching since adam was in the boy scouts

greg was one of the people who started the club but if it is some one else who knows maybe they actually got the gig on merit

nothing better to do on a sunday night but bring your club into disrepute with idle gossip?

Reply #45129 | Report this post

Pickles Housemate  
Years ago

Seems like someone wants to start some internal turmoil to me...!

Reply #45135 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes very bloody sad isn't it

club loyalty doesn't seem to be what it used to be

Reply #45137 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

pickles housemate - seems you owe me a carton of pale!

Reply #45151 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

Greg Breavington is currently the mens reserves coach at Woodville. I think he would be better coaching junior bball. But I'm pretty sure he's after the women's reserves job.

Rumours flying around about a new women's ABL coach at Woodville. A particular Sabre is apparently looking for the job. I'm interested to know if anyone else has heard anything.

Reply #45153 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well why we are on the topic, what are the other clubs U20 squads looking like for next season?

Reply #45157 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Now that Vidmar is retired from ABL and Adelaide United soccer, maybe he can take up coaching?

Reply #45162 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Did Woodville get a lot of kids to trials?

Reply #45172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You know what it sounds like to me, A lot of house wifes having a cup of coffee ???

Reply #45191 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

we had a very small turn out yesterday which i was very dissapointed about, but alot of the players were unable to get to the trials yesterday for various reasons. woodville will still be around the mark next year. and as far as i no greg is the new coach as he took trials yesterday.

and to who started this, and i have an idea on who it is, your not wanted at woodville with an attitude like that!

Reply #45259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whos greg, i havent heard of him before.

Reply #45282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why does it matter about woodville's trails. i dont think many other clubs get that many new kids out. and under 20's the kids are older and maybe dont want to play basketball anymore. so if u want to say anything look at your own club

Reply #45288 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

greg is the assistant coach of the ABL men's team

Reply #45314 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Our under 18's div1 side had a make up game instead of under 20's trials. While others including myself were just lazy, we will have a good side next year, even without the likes of 3 players moving to magic.

Reply #45382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Greg is the guy who abuses the refs at every abl game

Reply #45385 | Report this post

jennifer garner  
Years ago

as if u go to magic that meakes me sick to my stomach vomit vomit
what about the woodvile pride

Reply #45788 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what woodville pride. like the few guys who went on this site and bagged an umpire and her father. and got in trouble by the club.
or the guys how egged certain individuals from their own team and now an abl player
where is the pride in that

Reply #45823 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what umpire and father. whats all that about

Reply #45825 | Report this post

Pickles Housemate  
Years ago

more internal trouble.

All Woodville needs now is "TigerGirl" to start talking about absolute random shit...!

Reply #45948 | Report this post

B DAWG#4  
Years ago

mabye cause ur club is dope!!! try winnig...it feels good

Reply #47194 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:51 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754