Isaac
Years ago

Hadziomerovic out for the season

Roy Ward on Twitter:

Iggy Hadziomerovic out for rest of #NBL16 with osteitis pubis - needs time to heal ongoing issue. Owen Odigie in
United:
Iggy Hadziomerovic will not play another game in 15/16 season due to injury; will focus on rehab.

Topic #38863 | Report this topic

Aussie  
Years ago

Should give Tom Wilson some good minutes

Reply #574483 | Report this post

jerry  
Years ago

OP is a very hard thing to manage. I can certainly understand why he is gone for the season.

Reply #574486 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Must be very bad or else you'd think they'd manage it through another six weeks and then use the seven-month off-season to get it right?

His defence and energy will be a loss. Odigie can provide those things too, I wonder how long he's been training for to get some fitness?

Reply #574488 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Yeah as paul said it's odd, this is a common injury eg: D-mac had it a bit during his later years, as did Lucas Walker more recently.

What's the go with Odigie anyway? There was a bit of confusion about his status- but then he was sitting on the bench all the time so I assume that, like Barlow, he's been on the long term injury list? If so what was his injury?

Bit of a loss though. Iggy brings hustle and the team game. Which was helpful alongside the other guys who need the ball in their hands more

Reply #574491 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Odigie has been sidelined following surgery at the end of last season. He has been back training in full for over a month so should be fine to go. Disappointing for Iggy.

Reply #574494 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Does anyone know what happened to David Barlow? I was of the understanding that Brad Hill was a temporary replacement until he returned. But he basically hasn't even been mentioned all year. Assume his injury was worse than first expected?

Reply #574571 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hurts Iggy on court development but he is physically still a bit young so hopefully he gets in the gym and works on what he can. He is an exciting long term NBL prospect

Reply #574572 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:33 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754