Anonymous
Years ago

NBL APP Crap !

once again I sit down to watch a game and i can't. Wants me to update right now before i can. Why ? Normally with all other services you just update later. But that would be good service. So click to link to the update and you guessed it, won't do anything. So no game tonight. And now for the emails and chasing waiting for responses that don't come and more games missed. Been through it before and they admit it is their end. And before anyone junks down my throat I am house bound due to an illness so do not have other options so not my fault either. On e a member who never missed a game i am locked out from enjoying watching the team i have supported for years. Thanks NBL Administrators you Suck ! He App is as bad as the reffing...

Topic #38886 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for sharing, no need to start a whinge thread. Contact the NBL instead.

Reply #575057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep as expected no complaints allowed. I have already contacted NBL. I will tell you a out it when i hear back in about 2 weeks !!!!

Reply #575063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yet never failed for the whole of the season. So bad so sad.

Reply #575078 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

Just get Foxtel !

Reply #575085 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

I feel bad living out bush in the NT and my app worked just fine.

Reply #575087 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The app is crap because you had an update issue? You sound really pleasant. Always worked well for me. Haven't had a single issue with stats or video all season. Have only had to update once and that was easy enough.

Reply #575115 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

The App is great. I use an MHL cable to connect to the TV. Brilliant!!

Reply #575118 | Report this post

Lab067  
Years ago

I know 3 people with the NBL app - small sample yes - however, all 3 of us have issues with buffering and dropouts and all 3 do NOT have the same issues with NBA streaming via the NBA App - I can be watching netflix and have 4 nba games streaming at once and have never had any buffering or dropout, so definitely not a bandwidth issue my end. The NBL app support simply does not reply to help requests.

So just saying to those who say contact support/mine works perfectly... bravo... and to the OP, roast the nbl app support if they ever get back to you.

Reply #575121 | Report this post

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

Sports fans need Foxtel...or they aren't sports fans.

Cheers.

Reply #575122 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

My internet at home is pretty average, but I've never had issues with buffering that weren't explained by my wife uploading large work files at the same time.

Reply #575129 | Report this post

Lab067  
Years ago

Is NBL live on "Foxtel Play"?

Reply #575134 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

I couldn't be happier with the NBL app

Had the iPad sitting on the window ledge and had one eye on the game as I did the dishes last night- perfect!

Reply #575143 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Haha! How many dishes did you have?

Reply #575144 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

App has been pretty good for me, only the rare occasional drop out resolved by re-launching the match again. I think I only needed to update once too.

Reply #575147 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

The only problem I've had with the app is that overtime games, or games that wrong long result in the feed being cut.

Other than that, this app has been fantastic. 10/10 would purchase again.

Reply #575149 | Report this post

paul, it doesnt matter how many dishes he had. It matters how one particular dish is used and the overall quality of his crockery. Take anyone dish out and does he have a full set? I dont think so. But if his crockery is of a poorer standard yet he has one favourite gold-plated cereal bowl then it doesn't lift the overall quality of the dishes.

Reply #575154 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

How many dishes do I have?

Generally quite a few, as I typically do them once every 3 or 4 days at best!

Reply #575170 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

"Sports fans need Foxtel" - Hahahahahahahahahaha! Rupe? Is that you?

Reply #575365 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

I'm pretty darn happy with Foxtel Play. Will cancel it when the season ends, and start it up against come next season.

Reply #575366 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL at using an app on a small screen. Loving full HD on massive TV screen :) every game live and rewind during coverage.

Reply #575609 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:01 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754