jerry
Years ago

dwight ejected twice in 24 hours

Dwight Howard ejected on back to back nights. Granted I am a longtime Rockets fan, but this guy gets hacked, hit and smacked non stop during games all the while the refs turn a blind eye.

Whilst I agree he contributes to some of the techs with his mentally soft approach but he really get a raw deal at times!

Topic #38901 | Report this topic

snooch  
Years ago

One of the most over-rated players in the hostory of the game.

Reply #575518 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Can't stand him after what went on with VanGundy at Orlando.

Reply #575530 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Good on the refs. They know there is no point whistling the fouls because Dwight isn't going to make the Free Throws anyway.

The best way to look at it is that the refs are simply saving everybody's time here.

Reply #575531 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I dislike the whole 'Hack a Shack' 'Hack a Howard' 'Hack a Jordan' rule...

A foul off the ball should be an unsportsmanlike, end of story, then we can all get back to watching basketball and give the sorry free-throw contest a miss (No pun intended)!

Reply #575773 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:38 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754