Anonymous
Years ago

36ers season tickets??

Anyone received theirs in the mail yet???

Topic #3912 | Report this topic

chik  
Years ago

I received the letter letting me know my allocation but not the actual tickets themselves yet

Reply #45672 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

The only evidence I have that my season tickets have been renewed is the $600 taken out of my visa. It would be nice if the company that took out 100's of dollars out of my visa would contact me, acknowledge that they have my payment and tell me when I would receive what I paid for.

Reply #45677 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

werd!

Reply #45691 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

strange when i renewed mine i was informed i would be recivieving it 2 weeks prior to start of season

thought it was common knowledge

Reply #45711 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

On the seat allocation letter it reads 'your tickets will be mailed to you by the middle of august'

Big thanks to Cheryl in the sixers office for my new seat upgrades!!!

Reply #45714 | Report this post

Concerned  
Years ago

I Have yet to receive my season tickets also but the money has gone from my Visa account too. $$$$$$$$$

Reply #45757 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:35 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754