Anonymous
Years ago

LeBron keen to team up with Melo, CP, Wade

Just saw an article with LeBron saying he would love to play with Melo, CP, Wade at the same time before he retires,

Could it happen or is it just pure dream world stuff??

Could this work to bring them all to Cleveland

Would the clippers trade CP for Kyrie + some other asset???

Would the knicks trade Melo for KLove??

Maybe/maybe not, i can see some pros and cons both ways, i reckon CP would be the hardest to get from the Clippers of the 2, as Melo and Knicks seem to be headed for a separation with some of the speculation lately, and Melo gets a trade kicker if traded from this off season onwards so could be more insentive to force a trade

You could try and sell the clippers on Kyries youth compared to CPs, but if im them im wanting a fair bit more than just Kyrie, can the Cavs come up with it??

Wade and James are free agents, so them teaming up would be the easist thing to get done this offseason, given they are both already mega rich they could take less money to make it work if need be and if they are THAT keen to make this happen

I reckon they will find it tough to get them all this off season, but they could get atleast Wade, maybe Melo if the Knicks wanna move on from him, and wait for CP to become a free agent or something

If they manage to keep TT to play the C spot and get all these guys they would have a hell of a starting 5 for a year or 2, none of these guys are young

Paul
Wade
Anthony
James
Thompson,

Would be fun to watch imo, and very tough to beat, but they would probaly lack depth on the bench if they somehow landed all these guys

What do people think??

Topic #39184 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The superfriends. I saw this coming a long time ago. maybe in a couple of years.

Reply #583610 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In a couple of years these guys will all be alot older. Melo is already breaking down and has no jump left. Would be interesting to see but not much more than what thr Lakers tried to do with Shaq Kobe Payton and Malone, looked so much better on paper than it worked out. Come NBA finals time they had nothing.

Reply #583626 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

World cup, olympics, masters games, CBA.

Plenty of options.

Reply #583628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Masters nba all star game and series

Reply #583632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Lebron is serious about taking less money, may as well sign with the Clippers for the vet minimum (he's on a cheeky lifetime 500 million deal with Nike after all), trade Blake for Melo, wade signs.

I agree that CP would be the hardest to get, so why not come to him!

(Yes I know how unlikely this is)

Reply #583640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Very good point and a Blake for Melo trade is probably reasonably do able too, and it would give them DeAndre in the C position

Reply #583647 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:52 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754