BOMB SQUAD
Years ago

Who gonna win u18 Final

Sup everyone, who does everyone think is gonna win the big GF hey i cant waite to here peoples opinooins. Mine would be 1. Southern 2. Forestville3 West and sturt will be giher if they have jordan and there full side of country players.

Topic #3922 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

learn to spell!!

Reply #45743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i reakon woodville will get there act together and will make a good run in the next few weeks coming into the finals.

Reply #45769 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

nah i think woodville r finished, and i have been on there bandwagon all year. but half the team just doesnt care anymore which is unfortunate coz the ones that dont care a dam good players and they r part of a very good team. so im think southern and f/ville again for a tuff final

Reply #45784 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Woodville could get their act together before finals and West need to settle their side with Molitor now back to be a big threat.
Saw Woodville snatch defeat from jaws of victory in U/20 Div2 last week against North. Someone could Take No Luck when their showtime dunk missed.

Reply #45792 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Hey take luck tahts a bit negative on your own club. But seeing friday nights game, i do understand what your on about!

Reply #46071 | Report this post

shish kabab  
Years ago

Yeah im guessing southern, against forestville, west or sturt they. But who ever plays them it will be a big match good luck to them all

Reply #46360 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

let the games begin

Reply #46609 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looks like the final will be F/ville vs Sturt! Sturt got up over west by 5!!

Reply #50646 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sturt beat west by 2 after being up by 17 at 3/4 time

Reply #50688 | Report this post

SRC  
Years ago

Who does everythink wil win, my tip we be the stronger team on the day which looks like f/ville. F/ville's Starting 5 are a class above sturts who i still believe are lucky to be here. I heard rumours that dodmans not playing, if he doesnt play than the eagles will have no problems winning this match and capping off a terrific season. one of the closes season ive seen in a long time!

Reply #51282 | Report this post

Kal  
Years ago

What do you mean LUCKY. Sturt won fair & square where does luck come into it. They could have won both game by a lot more if they had kept their intensity up.

Reply #51401 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sturt will take it to Fvvle especially if Dodman has a big game. See a great battle lloming of Dodman vs 4 bigs form Fvvle and outside shots a plenty from both teams.

Southern tigers have offered to sweep the dirty Dome floors before this game for theses two teams to fulfill their previous & big predicitions og being in the GF and winning it.

Reply #51583 | Report this post

SRC  
Years ago

Sturt are lucky, sorry there more like cheaters for not playing there country boys for like half the season then playing them in the grand final, the shouldnt be playing in the finals because there lack of games but thats not up to me to decide, thats BASA choice. Dodmans definetly not playing so still forestville by to win easily over them!

Reply #51600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well SRC how are those sour grapes going.

Considering that these country guys have probably played more game than half of Southerns U/18 div 3 side in this grade I think that it is probably fair.

Also that it is inside the rules, and it is not like they are moving players down just to win, also says that it is justifyable.

Reply #51608 | Report this post

Kal  
Years ago

Gav had 4 or 5 weeks off due to exams. Jordan has a long trip from Quorn & who was going to say no when he could play. Daniel only started playing after Nationals. Tom played unless injured and Luke missed two games. Hardly, everyone only played half the season

Reply #51609 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can Southern now scout both teams time-outs?

Reply #51615 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At least the officials in this game won't have to listne to constant whining and whinging from players about their calls.

Reply #51629 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:02 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754