RMQ
Years ago

Rumour: Bubbles to Sydney

From same source that broke/confirmed the Lisch to Sydney news.

Jawai's chances of going to Melbourne just increased too.

Topic #39227 | Report this topic

Benno  
Years ago

Haha its like he did it to prove boti wrong

Reply #584437 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WTF is "bubbles"?

Reply #584438 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe who the f is bubbles

Reply #584440 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

A NBL player's nickname. CG43

Reply #584441 | Report this post

Anonomouse  
Years ago

Not happening

Reply #584442 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Yeah, not buying this one at all, despite the pretty strong batting average on most of the NBL rumours so far this offseason.

Reply #584445 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Yeah nah.

Didn't Goulding just agree to re-sign with United to a 2 year deal/3rd year option for $400k per?

Reply #584446 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I certainly posted when the Gaze Lisch deal was done. Good to hear someone lese hearing it. I certainly remember saying that Wortho would never go to Cairns as well.

Reply #584450 | Report this post

Howden  
Years ago

Lisch Khazzouh and Goulding? Sheesh.
Must be losing Cadee, Garlepp and fair few others. Haha

Reply #584451 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

There's no way Lisch and 'Bubbles' could co-exist. Also the Kings are going to want a 'real' import not some guy who no one has heard of.

Reply #584454 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Lisch and Bubbles coexisted on the same team in Europe just a few months ago

Reply #584455 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cadee is headed to Brisbane

Reply #584458 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

ME,

Because Goulding played 21 minutes per night and Lisch played 19 minutes per night.

Over here they would be playing/expecting to play 32 minutes per night each so different dynamics.

Personally, I wouldn't go near a guy like Goulding. Lisch is the kind of player that can win you a championship. Goulding has never struck me as that kind of player and probably never will be.

Reply #584459 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Excellent to hear Goulding going to Sydney. They won't win a championship and will lose respect from the crowds and there will be booing in no time if he keeps up his antics. Cadee and Gibbo is a great combo for Brisbane. I think roomed together in Adelaide when they first came over I believe.

Reply #584464 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Of course they could coexist, they are very good friends who enjoyed playing together. In Zaragoza they played different positions.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aGaKMDQnS_M

Personally, my thoughts were Goulding would stay in Melbourne because he has established quite a profile here, but we'll find out soon enough I'm sure.

Reply #584465 | Report this post

The Wombat  
Years ago

Any substance to the Cadee to Brisbane rumour?

As for Goulding, I'm hoping it's not true. But all the rumours so far have been bang on.

Reply #584468 | Report this post

Indominous-Rex  
Years ago

No substance that I've heard of. Where is everyone getting this Cadee to Brisbane idea from? I've heard nothing...

Reply #584473 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Might be the Gold Coast link, but it's not like Cadee is originally a QLDer or anything.

Reply #584488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cadee will sign with Kings, Gaze virtually said so in press conference. With Lisch in the team should get better looks, be interesting to see if Gaze stops him shooting the stupid shot, Connelly tried to and benched him a few times.

Reply #584491 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Cadee is headed to Brisbane

Wish we could track or at least identify anons someway to at least grou ptheir comments together so suss out the ones that actually DO know stuff and ones that just say random stuff like this...

Reply #584518 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wookie

How do you drive your dollar value up with out a good rumour, he was always staying at the Kings. I don't think he'll be that happy coming off the bench either after being a starter. Good player but has to work on his defence.

Reply #584521 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Goulding has re-signed with United. Yet to be announced

Reply #584529 | Report this post

Southern Joe  
Years ago

Seriously.... all you can do is take each rumour with a grain of salt & let the fullness of time take its toll.

This silly season is nothing compared to the merry go round of the EPL.

Over there every half decent player is rumoured to be locked in with at least half a dozen clubs each on money way over their odds ( & thats reported in national newspapers !!).

Just take each rumour for what it is & see what happens.

Reply #584555 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wookie - as of Monday Jase was headed to Brisbane but the Kings who had been only lukewarm till then changed their tube and offered him the contract that he wanted

That's from the horses mouth so to speak. So while the other anon probably worded their post badly the Brisbane move was most definitely in play trigger up till last minute

Reply #584564 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Goulding back to The United for 400k a year for 2 year with 3rd year an option.

Reply #584614 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Goulding has signed with the Canberra Cannons for $1.3 million.

Reply #584626 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:50 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754