RMQ
Years ago

Earnest Ross tracker

Is Big E playing in the SEABL? what's his numbers like?

Could he be in for another NBL gig this season?

Topic #39233 | Report this topic

DaHuzyBru  
Years ago

He had a 14-point debut for Ballarat http://www.foxsportspulse.com/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&pID=201497437&client=1-3363-36749-402777-4362813

Reply #584490 | Report this post

Watto  
Years ago

Hope he gets an opportunity at the NBL level again. I feel that he didn't get enough minutes to show what he could do with the Wildcats before his injury.

Reply #584496 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Thanks DaHuzyBru.

Agree with Watto - Although he came in out of shape, there was some clear clashes of personality between him and gleeson.

I'm interested to see how he would go under a different coach/system.

Reply #584502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gleeson certainly made repeated references to how much better the chemistry on this year's team was. I'm guessing that was aimed at Ross and possibly Daniels (who seemed to be close friends)

Reply #584515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No Booker no Miners despite Ross playing. They played Bendigo last week and got a touch up losing 95 - 68.
Is Booker back this week?

Reply #584532 | Report this post

DaHuzyBru  
Years ago

^Yes http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/3834687/booker-back-for-miners-road-double/

Reply #584558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Belter from Ross with 27 and beating the AIs.

Reply #584560 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:50 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754