Isaac
Years ago

1995-96 Chicago Bulls mixtape, 72-10

As the Golden State Warriors close in on the 72-10 record, the NBA has released a mixtape of the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls. And it's pretty stunning.

The Warriors are currently 71-9 with two games to play. One of them is against the Spurs today, then the last against Memphis later this week.

Topic #39247 | Report this topic

XY  
Years ago

***SPOILER***

That highlight reel reminds me why I enjoy basketball. And to me, that was basketball at its very peak. It is not just Jordan playing 1 on 5, it is also the way they worked together as a team. And Pippen was something pretty special.

This new GSW era is also pretty special, but in a very different way. That GSW just equalled the Bulls' record, and still have a chance to pass it, is extraordinary.

Reply #584685 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:55 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754