2016 Junior State Championship - One Month to go
The 2016 Junior State Championships are as of today one month away. In an attempt to raise some general interest we'll be starting a few threads in the lead up to encourage some conversation.
Please remember we're talking about junior teams and players here. All comments should be positive and please refrain from posting player names and personal comments.
Also lets try and not use this as an excuse to club bash, either your own club or the guys and girls next door.
The purpose is to generate some discussion and banter about the event itself and of course highlight some of the great work our clubs, junior coaches and players are doing.
So before Seedings and Pools are released and before the schedule is out let's get started with some tournament predictions and hopes.
· What are you hoping to see happen this year?
· Will any Country Associations or Regional teams be back in 2016?
· Should Under 10s, Under 20s or Youth League be included?
· Are you prepared for the travel across Adelaide to keep the Home & Away format or would you rather a regional by grade set up like Country Championships and others?
· Will those amazing Victorian referees be back after disappearing last year and if not do we care?
We'll get into some specific competition banter as more information is provided by Basketball SA but until then with One Month To Go ...
What are you hoping to see in May 2016?