djmenow
Years ago

Cats Re-Sign Gleeson for next 3 seasons.

Plus Prather may follow suit.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/31484156/wildcats-re-sign-nbl-coach-trevor-gleeson/

Topic #39325 | Report this topic

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

Flog?

Reply #586221 | Report this post

DaHuzyBru  
Years ago

*Legend?

Reply #586228 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great to have his whining ways in the league. Like the case in general got to have the one you live to hate around.

Reply #586231 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I thought that article I think it was on Aussie hoopla suggesting that Trev could get the Boomers job and Shawn Dennis the Wildcats job would be awesome and then I realised that we'd have Trev coaching the Boomers...

I love ya Trev, just not that much.

I wonder where Dennis will go

Reply #586248 | Report this post

james  
Years ago

To Chips in three years and a great wining percentage as the Cats and Crocs Coach. The Tigers stint was a disaster for various reasons. Helped Perth win alot of big Games and continue their wining culture going.

Perth could do a lot worse!

Reply #586251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I haven't liked Gleeson much as the Cats coach. I think he makes some fairly critical errors in games with his rotations.

But you can't argue with his record and he gets the guys to buy in well to his defensive system. Good signing!

Reply #586264 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Whether you like Gleeson or not doesn't really matter now. What matters is two championships in three seasons.

You can't argue with numbers.

Sure the core may have already been there. But he's made the most of it.

If we keep winning then we keep Gleeson.

Reply #586268 | Report this post

Farrison Hord  
Years ago

I still don't like Gleeson. Never will i think.

Mad i have to eat my words about Nielson not getting the top job too.

Reply #586271 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Serious question.... Is Trev getting better as a coach?

Reply #586275 | Report this post

cats 4 life  
Years ago

Wright, Dennis are as bad as Gleeson, I think that he coaches Perth and they keep winning adds the dislike towards him.

Reply #586282 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:51 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754