thedoctor
Years ago

Is Bizzy Dead?

Haven't heard from him in three days.

I've contacted the police, and they are investigating links with the disappearance of former Gypsy Jokers president, Steve Williams.

Let's hope that it's nothing serious.

Bizzy, where are you????

Topic #3935 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

i thought he changed his name to Dr Bullshit.

Reply #45872 | Report this post

Lippy  
Years ago

I walked passed him on Saturday morning at Tea Tree Plaza.

A youngish lad, dressed in grundge, black dreadlocks and a cap. (not on backward)

Reply #45873 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Might be the wrong person? Bizzy doesn't have black dreads.

He was at the men's preliminary final last weekend, so I'm sure he's around somewhere. On holiday or a busy week at work probably.

Reply #45874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i just find it funny that a doctor asked if someone is dead... meh!

Reply #45883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard he has resigned from his job and has no need to frequent thsi forum anymore!

Reply #45884 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

It's ok - call of the searches I'm alive - just. Spent the week almost drowning in paper work being beaten to a pulp by a boss on a rampage. But it's all ok.

I shall be at the game tomorrow night, should be a cracker.

By the way lippy - that wasn't me you saw - I don't have black dreads and don't dress grunge. Sorry to disappoint.

Reply #45892 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Is the above thread from the genuine Bizzy?
I was late night shopping last night and dropped im for a Big Mac and saw Bizzy serving Elvis and Michael Hutchence. He had a red shirt and cap on.

Reply #45895 | Report this post

bizzy has been busy bulking up at macca's to blend in with the rest of the crew that will be at sixers games

Reply #45940 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Bizzy ain't dead, but a namesake in England, Dizzy isn't looking to flash at the moment........

Reply #46103 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Bizzy just a question are you in the new 6ers squad members?

Reply #46139 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

What squad Kriss?

Reply #46141 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

What is going on?

August 17 replies
July 152 replies
June 42 replies
May 65 replies
April 152 replies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User profile Bizzy
Topics started 43
Total comments 471

Reply #47510 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Saw Bizzy on Monday night. He has broken his collarbone and might be finding it a bit hard to type.

Reply #47513 | Report this post

kriss  
Years ago

surely bizzy would use 'anything' he could find to type. lol

sorry bizzy

Reply #47514 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

dont tease me like that Isaac !!

Reply #47515 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

here's one for Bo Hamburger

Conspiracy - Bizzy, given his rapid rise up the leaderboard has been confronted by Steve Williams and 'influenced' to change his name, as to not knock certain celebrities off the leaderboard.

I think between Yogee, Libertine, Moses, Kriss and thedoctor, they've scrapped together enough cash to pay off the enforcer.

I think Bizzy now goes by the alia Dr Bullshit.

Dr Bullshit -

August 63 replies
July 24 replies

------------------------------------

User profile Dr Bullshit
Topics started 1
Total comments 88

Also note-worthy is the manner in which Dr Bullshit/Bizzy now posts, opting for the Guerilla attack, posting a dozen times within minutes, and scurrying away into the wilderness ready to pounce again.

I could be wrong, but its fun to guess.

Reply #47516 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Dr Dunk ..
Cool theory ..BUT
Bizzy likes to start LOTS of threads so while the reply count is about right ... Dr Bullshit's ONE post started per month is WAY off .. im sorry to say .

The quest continues

Reply #47519 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Skyhook, what do you mean? I saw and talked with Bizzy on Monday night at the Dome. How is that teasing you?

Reply #47522 | Report this post

red dog  
Years ago

what about a where's bizzy promo for sixers games? and bizzy comes in disguise each week. Lets bring the proven where's Wally concept to the game. Did you see that Farley dunk ..nah i was looking for Bizzy!
Alternatively if bizzy was dead or sick .....guess where we could get cheap flowers?

Reply #47529 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Hahah nice theory Dr Dunk, but i'd be looking a little closer to home if you wanted to know who i am. I am not bizzy btw.

Reply #47546 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Isaac, I mean dont "tease me" by telling me Bizzy cant post for a while .. its too sweet to be true ;)

I do wish the guy/girl a speedy recovery though, all jokes aside-collarbones hurt!!

Reply #47631 | Report this post

montavius  
Years ago

i didn't hear from him for 3 weeks

Reply #83161 | Report this post

B.C.  
Years ago

BIZZY IS ALIVE !!! TRUST ME... !!!
THUGZ NEED LOVE TOO..

R,I,P,

Reply #185928 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:46 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754