Isaac
Years ago

Cavaliers vs Raptors - Eastern Conference Finals

The Cavs appear to have put their foot down a bit now that the finals have started. Anyone think Toronto have a serious chance?

Topic #39381 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cavs in 4 the Raptors are one of the worst conference finals teams in a long time

Reply #587421 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

What's Cleveland paying for a sweep?

Reply #587423 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

paying $3.20 for sweep on sportsbet

Reply #587424 | Report this post

millie bush  
Years ago

i assume raptors win, from your title

thanks twat

i'll watch downton abbey instead - idk how that ends they use spoilers proper in their forum.

mellie bush

Reply #587427 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah thanks for spoiler

Reply #587428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how bad is the east lol

Reply #587429 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Only thing is that Toronto's backcourt finally clicked, and without the long lay off between series they should come out sharp, assuming they've still got something left in the tank.

Still, Cavs will probably go 4-0 right through the East and then lose 0-4 in the Finals to Warriors.

Reply #587433 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sorry guys. For best results, steer clear of basketball forums if you're yet to watch a game.

Reply #587441 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Raptors fan since day 1 here, and I'm gonna be stoked if they can win a game.

This is easily the best season and now post season of our franchise and yet much of the last two months has been painful to watch. We're not a good team, but luckily have enough good players on any given night.

Really stoked to have gotten this far but really don't have great expectations going forward. The thought of Derozan isolations leading to Cav fast breaks gives me nightmares.

Lowry puts in his heroics, but the fact is we don't get nearly enough out of our offense to trouble a team like the cavs over the course of a series.

Reply #587478 | Report this post

Uncle Phil  
Years ago

Can't see the raptors winning a game in this one. Some of the shooting lineups Cleveland put out there are ridiculous eg. Frye, Love, Lebron, JR Smith and Kyrie, Can't see the Raptors being able to keep up offensively and even though Frye and Love are not great defenders, Toronto don't really have any big guys that can take advantage of them (especially with valanciunas injured). It will be entertaining though watching Biambo and Tristian Thomspon fight on the boards.

Reply #587511 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Down 20 at the half in game 1. Yep this is gonna be over quick.

Reply #587524 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

One of the thing that really annoys me about Lowry is the difficulty of shots he takes. So many of which are tough contested jumpers, shots in heavy traffic, well-guarded step-backs etc.

I think it explains why he shot 41% from the field during the reason season.

And why he averages something like 36% FG and 31% 3pFG in all playoff games.

Reply #587528 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Yep, very frustrating. Especially when combined with Derozan who takes nothing but long contested jumpers too.

I think they need to let DD walk in the off season and use that money on a pf and give his shots to JV.

Reply #587532 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:12 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754