LV
Years ago

Options for watching Rio Olympic Basketball

Just looking ahead to the Olympics, what will the options be for streaming/watching bball?

I'm loving the NBA playoffs with the League Pass. Would happily pay $40 for some kind of subscription if I could have live and replay access to all the Olympic basketball action.

Topic #39394 | Report this topic

JMc  
Years ago

I've heard that channel 7 will have their app showing live sport for everything so you can choose/watch whatever you like even if it's not on their TV channels

Reply #587623 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Whens the Olympics?

Reply #587625 | Report this post

snooch  
Years ago

August 5-21

Reply #587626 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Thank you kind sir.

Reply #587629 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Come to Brazil. Everything is perfect here right now!

Reply #587653 | Report this post

Skip  
Years ago

Channel 7 will have 4 dedicated channels plus the app to watch any sport not being televised.

Reply #587671 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

So the full schedule is out now, meaning we can buy tickets for specific games.

I've just bought Boomers Vs Venezuela (the last game) and Vs Qualifier (2nd game) and Opals Vs Brazil (first game).

It also meant I found out that the ticket I already have (which we bought blind through the first ballot) is Brazil Vs Spain, so pretty awesome!

Oh and I have a ticket to the gold medal game too.

Might still get some more tickets, especially for the Opals, but need to sort some financial stuff out first. Wanted to make sure I can see the Opals and Boomers at least once though!

Reply #587700 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Great news re: chnl 7!

Reply #587702 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:50 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754