Isaac
Years ago

36er Majok Deng to work out with Timberwolves

Olgun Uluc:

Majok Deng, who recently signed with the @Adelaide36ers, will work out for the Minnesota Timberwolves tomorrow, per a source

Topic #39411 | Report this topic

Tornado  
Years ago

Good Luck and all the best to Majok!

Will be a good experience for him even if he doesn't make the squad.

Reply #587800 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

I'm a big fan of Majok and have been for a while. going to be a good experience for him but I don't see him being drafted. Would love to be proven wrong though.

Reply #587807 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Well it shows that we picked up a good one. I do fear for Joey's import choices moving forward, though.

Reply #587815 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ME your not allowed to fear Joey's choices, he is heavily defended for some reason on this site, yet he has minimal positive results.

Reply #587816 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

He is fluked one good import choice in four years.

Reply #587817 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Ervin, Wilson and Randle were all top 5 imports in their seasons and Frye and Montreal were paid bugger all. Ebi Ere the only real dud choice in his tenure.

Reply #587819 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Ervin and Wilson were known commodities. His only big win was Randle. Every other big risk import from some shoddy second tier league has flopped.

Reply #587825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They were cheap.

If u paid an aussie min salary n got the stats of frye n Montreal would u be happy??

Reply #587826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ere didn't work out

Hard to judge McNeal as a flop wen he got injured before we could find out

Reply #587827 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

McNeal would have been a good fit. Worth looking at if Randle can't handle returning

Reply #587838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well shit I could put together an import combo of known commodities and then swear that I'm a great recruiter! He got lucky with Randle and that's it. Every other fresh face he has picked has been bad, like real bad... So if he is the sole individual picking new imports, I'll be very nervous.

Reply #587858 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:49 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754