Master Chief
Years ago

Adam Doyle upgraded to 36ers full time roster

Congratulations to him. Just going to add some guard depth. Can't see him being much more than the 11th man.

Bring on two quality imports !

Topic #39439 | Report this topic

Tom  
Years ago

Definitely looks like a money saving signing so hopefully 2 wualitu imports alongside Randle and DJ. Hopefully Joey cancels his Vegas import trip because no one but scrubs ever play there.

Reply #588212 | Report this post

JMc  
Years ago

Anyone got any comments on his game? I haven't seen him for a couple of years. Knee injury since then?

Reply #588227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So they sign a PG who should be an 11th man. Makes sense for Adel. That why they are so MoR.

Reply #588228 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

"Definitely looks like a money saving signing so hopefully 2 wualitu imports alongside Randle and DJ. Hopefully Joey cancels his Vegas import trip because no one but scrubs ever play there."

Joey loves scrubs. He'll be there with bells on looking for his next Jared Frye.

Reply #588230 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

Of course it's money saving as the 10th guy never gets on so the 11th guy is a glorified towel waver. I feel for those guys on each team.

Reply #588239 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Yeah Thunder Jam, it must be terrible to actually get paid to sit on the bench watching/practising the game you love instead of doing it for free as a development player.

Reply #588242 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joey wont be cancelling any opportunity to part errr coach in Vegas. Surely this holiday isnt on the 36ers watch... anyone who knows this guy knows he loves to party. Nothing wrong with that, but not at the 36ers expense. Doyle is a great locker room guy, very well liked and will be just happy to be there id say.

Reply #588311 | Report this post

Wwizard  
Years ago

So when are rookies either given the tick or given the flick. Or is this decided closer to the season

Reply #588327 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Doyle obviously has game, but I fear that his ceiling is limited by his height (or lack thereof).

At 176cm He is listed at one centimetre taller than Randle (175cm), but he obviously doesn't possess Randle's exceptional quickness.

I realise he is unlikely to get many minutes in any event, but it does limit the team's flexibility having both Randle and Doyle. Those height mismatches are going to be exploited by every team in the league. I don't think any other team would have a guard on its roster listed at under 181 or 182 cms?

Reply #588342 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:15 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754