Coopz
Years ago

NBAussie NBA Finals G3 & G4 Short Films

With the Warriors only one win away from back to back title's, watch my 3min Short Film on Games 3 & 4 here;

Topic #39501 | Report this topic

Bear  
Years ago

Nice job Coopz, very enjoyable to watch. Some of the comments are interesting, especially when Steph was asked about making more threes than two's and his response to that particular question.

I don't think it is the norm, however more three pointers are made generally these days because they are hard to block, compared with the attempts at making a basket closer in, especially with all the contact in the paint.

Players practice the three more these days and coaches are designing plays for getting a player open for a three, plus it is three, not two, so they get that extra point.

Anyway, loved the video, I think GS will win it today and Bogut will get his second ring, good for him!

Reply #589191 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:12 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754