Sirjump
Years ago

USA Basketball Showcase - should I go?

I'm going to be in California later this month and have just realised USA Basketball is putting on various "showcase" games, including playing the Chinese Men's national team in LA on 24 July and then again in Oakland on 26 July.

I could easily manipulate my schedule to be at one of those games. My assumption is that it will be a bit of a scratch match (as most international "friendlies" are), but I'm interested to know to what extent the USA will bring their best players, or whether it's going to be the "B Team". Does anyone have any experience seeing these games?

Tickets aren't cheap (US$100 to $500) but if I'd been there a few weeks ago I would have revelled being in town while the Finals were on. This could make up for it!

Keen for any thoughts, thanks!

Topic #39596 | Report this topic

blundo  
Years ago

It will be the same players that are going to play in the Olympics.

Reply #590872 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:34 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754