Coopz
Years ago

NBAaussie; Relive Boomers @ London 2012

My NEW and final short film before Rio kicks off:)

Relive the Boomers journey @ London 2012 when, for a split second, we dared to dream... Before Kobe tore our heart out. Lol.

Topic #39708 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mate that was amazing. Got me so hyped for Rio!

Reply #593051 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Watching that back, it wasn't really Kobe that tore our heart out but the slow start against Brazil!

To think, we win that game and we would have avoided the early cross-over against the US - then anything could have happened.

Great vid.

Reply #593054 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

To think that Spain lost to Russia and Brazil in the group phase only to come within 7 points of the USA in the final.

Clearly Spain were much better at disguising their tanking job to Brazil in the last group match than Australia was in 2014.

That said, if the Boomers had beaten Brazil, either Spain doesn't tank and Brazil finish 4th or Spain finishes 4th with the early exit against the US and miss out on the medals. Or Russia doesn't take us so lightly and we finish 4th anyway.

That final between the US and Spain was epic.

Reply #593056 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

Very inspirational. I hope all young basketball players watch this

Reply #593068 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:07 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754