Spursfan
Years ago

NBA Rumor Central: Finley to the Spurs?

If this happens it's all over.

Spurs will be 1.20 on the TAB before we even start the season.

Can't get into ESPN insider to read the article though.

Topic #3973 | Report this topic

Tyler  
Years ago

According to the NBA website, he might be headed to Miami. If he does, Miami is a certainty for the championship.

Reply #46274 | Report this post

Bill Walton  
Years ago

I agree, there must be some major wheeling and dealing going on now for him. Expensive piece to a championship puzzle but worth it no matter who gets him.

Reply #46277 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Eh, he's been linked with every potential contender for next season, the only certain thing is he wont remain in dallas. My guess is that no team will trade for him and he ends up being waived due to the NBA amnesty clause. My guess would be him signing for Pheonix, with Steve Nash (ex dallas connection) there, Amare has apparently stated that the suns should be chasing him.

Reply #46304 | Report this post

Tyler  
Years ago

He will definately fill the spot left by Richardson. I think QR was just a pure shooter. Finley can go inside and out. He would be a great replacement. Still, for the Suns to win a crown, they need another big body. Not just Kurt Thomas but a 7 footer. Amare is better as a power forward.

Reply #46330 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

the fin has been waived by the mavs under the amnesty clause

Reply #46378 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

he wont be at the spurs.he doesnt fit the spur type of player.spurs draftand sign specific players for there system.finley doesnt belong at the spurs.send him to new orleans.

Reply #46532 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:27 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754