koberulz
Years ago

Bronze Medal Game

Have to win this to back up the 'best Boomers team ever' claim now, after the margin today. And after the tournament thus far, TBH a loss here makes this campaign a failure.

12.30am AEST Monday.

Topic #39826 | Report this topic

snooch  
Years ago

I don't reckon it's a complete failure if they don't win bronze.

It would be disappointing given the way they played early in the tournament, but the fact still remains we've actually over-achieved based purely on our world ranking (11). We beat France (5), Lithuania (3) and Serbia (6) in pool play/quarters.
So not a complete failure in my eyes.

Reply #596538 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

I wouldn't see the campaign as a failure if the team misses the medal. It'd be a disappointment but not a failure.

This is the most impressive Boomers team I can recall for a long time. Watching them has reminded me of the air that the Adrian Hurley coached teams had about them. i.e., a cohesive unit with a lot of self-belief, in themselves individually, in each other and collectively as a group. I haven't felt that way watching a Boomers team for a long while.

However, I suspect the players will feel a sense of failure if they don't win the medal.

Reply #596539 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Couldn't disagree more. This team has over achieved. This team at worst will have th equal best result ever and have beaten some genuine beast teams. Including the eventual silver medalist. Can't see them beating Spain but that doesn't mean much, when the future is still very bright!

Reply #596552 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exum. Dellavedova
Mills,
Simmons, Ingles
T Maker,
Humphries, Baynes

Find 4 more and our 2020 team should almost certainly medal

Reply #596554 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Serbia executed a remarkable shift in strategy, and showed the Boomers they had what it took to win. Having lost to Australia 80-95 in the Group A tourney, they readjusted and secured a decisive 87-61 victory in the semi-finals.

So how did they do it? Their strategies are also likely to be adopted by Spain.

How Serbia adjusted and dominated the Boomers

Reply #596566 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

LC, what strategies should Australia employ to give themselves a reasonable chance against Spain?

Reply #596572 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

the fact still remains we've actually over-achieved based purely on our world ranking (11).
But that's the collective ranking for our past teams. That's not the ranking for this team. This team is ranked second. Finishing fourth would clearly be a failure.

Reply #596576 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

"Exum. Dellavedova
Mills,
Simmons, Ingles
T Maker,
Humphries, Baynes

Find 4 more and our 2020 team should almost certainly medal"

Why do people continue to think that a team of mostly international rookies *should* be able to medal? This tournament has highlighted the importance of having an experienced core who know the international game well. By 2020, Simmons and Maker will have, at most, one tournament experience, the 2019 World Cup. That's it. One campaign together. Likely no qualification games experience. Bear in mind, we need a strong showing in the World Cup to qualify for the Tokyo Games. These promising young guys whose names keep being mentioned might be able to complement our experienced core, but don't expect them all to suddenly be major impact starters that can handle the pressure of big international knockout games.

Even now, they are just young guys with potential. Maker has never played for Australia, Simmons sat out the juniors (last time he played for Australia he was 15), and Exum hardly impressed when he suited up for the Boomers in 2014.

By 2020, we might even be in a situation where none of the young NBA guys have any playoff experience, let alone one-off elimination games. I really hope players our starters can keep their bodies in good condition through to 2020, because their experience will be invaluable. By 2020, Ingles will be 32, Baynes 33, Delly should still be in his prime at 29 and Mills will be 32. Bogut will be Pau Gasol's age in 2020, age 36, so fingers crossed he will still be able to contribute as much as Gasol is for Spain this Olympics.

These 2016 Games have all these guys in their prime. The time is now. It is a great opportunity to grab a medal. They are definitely underdogs for outside observers in this one, but that perception might suit them better than the semis where they were favourites.

Reply #596583 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

"This team is ranked second. Finishing fourth would clearly be a failure."

Perhaps I have been too pessimistic, but pre-game I had the Boomers as favourites only against China and Venezuala. IMO, wins against Serbia, France, and Lithuania were upsets. Perhaps they deserved to go in as favourites against Serbia in the semis, based on their previous performances in this tournament, but I had $200 on Serbia because I thought they were more dangerous (although I regarded it as a profitable insurance policy). Prior to this tournament, based on talent, I don't think anyone who follows international ball, apart from the team themselves, really believed they were genuinely medal material and should go top 4 at least. So a top 4 result surely has to be a success.

Given their form throughout the tournament, though, it must be regarded as a disappointment to walk away with no medal.

Reply #596585 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

"They are definitely underdogs for outside observers in this one, but that perception might suit them better than the semis where they were favourites.
"

I think you're right there. When Australia thought of themselves as the favourites they didn't come out with an edge to them. But every time it's been a game they weren't expected to win they've been pests on defense. It also helps if Spain comes in underestimating Australia. The best thing we can hope for is a fast start where we never take the foot of the pedal, and coming in as favourites rarely inspires that kind of play.

Reply #596586 | Report this post

D4444  
Years ago

Australian teams don't handle favourite status well and it's generally a case of pride coming before a fall. A lot don't handle underdog status well either but the losses don't seem as bad without the boastful bravado to herald them in.

Reply #596595 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Boomers have to hit their wide open looks.

Spain arguably have more weapons than Serbia, but play differently.

Will need a supreme defensive effort this game and use that to spark the offense.

Reply #596631 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So Koberulz, at the risk of indulging in dialogue with you, you're basically saying that a bronze would be a clear failure for the Boomers. Because they were ranked second. Just stop dude, to finish fourth at worst, looking at the talent of the other 3 teams left, and unlike other fourth place finishes in the past, where the future wasnt as bright as this one for this group of guys, this has been a success. The Boomers are rising and a Bronze would be a magnificent achievement, not a failure.

Reply #596640 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

The Serbia game was, admittedly, an embarassment. But the tournament has been anything but a failure.

Aussie hoops says they've had massive amount of kids sign up during the Olympics and Channel 7 says the basketball has been a massive ratings winner. We've also knocked a few Euro powers out and our international ranking should rise from 11th to somewhere between 7-10 apparently after tonights match depending on result.

Reply #596649 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

"This team is ranked second."

According to whom?

Reply #596653 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I was wondering the same thing, paul.

Reply #596656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Koberulz knows all, dont question him...

Reply #596657 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Pool results.

Reply #596677 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

you're basically saying that a bronze would be a clear failure for the Boomers.
Bronze medal goes to third place, not fourth.

Reply #596736 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

To expand on the second-ranked thing, now that I'm not trying to fire off messages while watching the bronze medal game:

Yes, it's an incredibly small sample and totally meaningless, but it's the only sample we've got with this team. It's certainly a better indicator than the country's rank of 11th, which has only increased to 10th even after this and nobody could argue with a straight face that the team that competed at the Olympics this year was the 10th-best in the world.

In fact, they were clearly better than China, Venezuala and Nigeria coming in, even to the most pessimistic of people, which ranks them ninth. Still higher than the nation's overall ranking now.

So to trot out 'we're ranked 11th, therefore a fourth-placed finish is a huge achievement' is silly.

Reply #596779 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Pool play doesn't give you rankings as each pool is different, it is just about getting to the QFs, the knockout rounds are about determining who is best.

The only time Australia has ever been ranked second in men's basketball in anything was in 2001 when we were ranked second in Oceania!

Reply #596780 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

... and 2009.

Reply #596781 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Pool play doesn't give you rankings as each pool is different, it is just about getting to the QFs, the knockout rounds are about determining who is best.
But it's an assessment of the actual team that's competing, which the overall world ranking isn't.

Both numbers are pretty meaningless, but the overall world ranking is the more meaningless of the two.

We're going to have to medal a few times in a row to make it into the top three overall; after our third consecutive medal would it make any sense to say 'hey, we're only fifth in the world, we're overachieving'?

Reply #596785 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

"In fact, they were clearly better than China, Venezuala and Nigeria coming in, even to the most pessimistic of people, which ranks them ninth. Still higher than the nation's overall ranking now.

So to trot out 'we're ranked 11th, therefore a fourth-placed finish is a huge achievement' is silly."

Don't forget how many good teams aren't even competing in the Olympics- all of whom would beat China, and I'm pretty sure most would beat Nigeria and Venezuela too (I have no idea how Venezuela won the Fiba Americas).

Canada, Greece, Italy, Puerto Rico, New Zealand, Turkey...most of the European countries who competed in Eurobasket 2015 (24 teams, most didn't play Olympics).

Reply #596792 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Koberulz you implied that anything less than second would be a failure, and yes a bronze is higher than fourth but lower than second... So a failure no mater what before last nights game? You talk too much my man. That campaign was one of the best if not best we have seen and the world saw it, knows it and respects it.

Reply #596807 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Presumably kr will be far less disappointed after that loss, because now this Boomers team is "ranked" 4th, and we finished the tournament 4th. Therefore we did exactly as well as can be expected. Can't be unhappy with that.

Reply #596810 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I am pretty sure the world respects Australian basketball after this Olympics. We were the talk of the town right up until the Serbia loss, and we pushed an inform Spain right to the brink and lost on a questionable call. I think the world knows Australia can play the game and they'd rate us. No failure here in my eyes.

Reply #596819 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Not in mine either.
Purely in terms of results, ask me before Rio and I'd have happily taken a 4th placed finish.
In terms of the way we played, I'm even more pleased.
I think this is now the undisputed best Boomers team ever, and as disappointing as it was to go out of the tournament like that, in the big picture it doesn't make sense to be anything but pleased that we're trending upward and the team is at its highest ever point.

Reply #596822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In regards to how we play I thought at times we still tried too much to run an offense to the ground, rather than take the next best option to score.

Maybe it was having NBL players who didn't have confidence to play their usual game, maybe it was something else?

We ran the shot clock down on key occasions against Spain and Serbia by taking too long to score and that is partly due to our love of the system and team play, partially tight defense and partially our confidence level or decision making.

When we get it right, yes it looks great and we can play well, even against the best defense, but at times we lapse into a 'ring-around-the-rosie' offense and it is frustrating.

Reply #596825 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Not going to engage in the current debate, but I am surprised at how the world rankings don't rate making it to the medal rounds. The points allocations are:

Gold 50
Silver 40
Bronze 30
4th 15
5th 14
6th 13
7th 12
8th 11
9th 10
10th 9
etc.

I would have thought that 20 points for 4th would be more appropriate given you have to win a quarter final for that and 5th doesn't.

No bikkies for the best of the losers?

Reply #596826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Once the dust settles I would love to know what lemanis had drawn up for that last attempt. Also an explanation of why Bogut stayed in. Perhaps he said 'my knee is shot just keep me in'. But he needs to explain some of that for the average passionate bball fan.

Reply #596834 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also looking back, lisch completey out of his depth Martin hardly played yet we could've used Ogilvy as a 3rd stringer, those euro teams are huge.

Reply #596835 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Martin earned his spot. Lisch was too small and not quick enough for international ball, but hard to know that until you get put in the spotlight.

Reply #596838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They al earned there spots, but against Spain and even Serbia was clear we needed extra bigs to cover trigger happy refs. Martin hardly played last night nor did lisch... Wasted spots in hindsight.

Reply #596841 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Lisch just completely lost his offensive confidence after a good first game. His D and rebounding were good in the bronze game, but he missed two bunnies he would have eaten for breakfast the rest of his career. It was all mental for mine, which is odd because he seems like a mentally tough bugger.

Reply #596843 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Koberulz you implied that anything less than second would be a failure
When?

Purely in terms of results, ask me before Rio and I'd have happily taken a 4th placed finish.
Sure. But that ignores how well they played in the pool rounds, which should have converted to a medal. That they didn't win a medal is a result of total incompetence, pure and simply.

As for whether or not I'm disappointed...I'd actually be less disappointed if it was our incompetence that cost us a medal and not somebody else's.

Also looking back, lisch completey out of his depth Martin hardly played was a huge key against Lithuania in the quarters
Fixed that for you.

As for needing an extra big, and thus those spots being wasted...Bairstow was the extra big. Can't blame Lemanis for not planning around that.

Andersen was also sitting at the scorer's table for quite a while before Bogut fouled out, so in answer to the question of why he was out there, there simply wasn't a sub opportunity.

Reply #596844 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Douche of the week goes to KR.

Reply #596845 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I agree with paul about Lisch. Lack of effectiveness was mostly in his head IMO. That's the down side of the biggest stage being his first real Boomers campaign. Baptism of fire. I thought he looked ok in the early games.

(No question he is on the small side for an international 2 though. Not ideal, but that's the depth of talent we're working with right now)

Reply #596847 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Does anyone think not playing Goulding against Spain was an error, let's face it he is likely our best exponent of flopping and we could have used that in the dying seconds.

The Boomers generally don't flop much and Mills could have chosen to flop when contact was made instead of trying to avoid contact (which he in fact did), but the official decided to make a call against him for essentially not flopping!

And, no I don't want us to start to learn how to play that way, it's just a tongue in cheek suggestion...

Reply #596868 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Koberulz you are such an arrogant jerk. You didnt fix shit, you just changed my opinion to fit your own. You really do make this place unenjoyable for the masses, you sad oddity. I think in hindsight, Lisch was a waste, and although Martin had spurts, Ogilvy as an EXRA big Euro type body was more important. Im sure the Boomers wouldve beaten Lithuania without Martin. Go ahead and change that suit to suit your own little opinion. Weak effort net warrior.

And when you referred that by finishing the pool stages ranked second, and that anything thing below that would be a failure, as you dissect everyones words, your indirectly implying that third place would then be a failure, as it is indeed a lower finish than the pool and of second.

Reply #596907 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

You didnt fix shit, you just changed my opinion to fit your own.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/fixed-that-for-you-ftfy

And when you referred that by finishing the pool stages ranked second, and that anything thing below that would be a failure
I never said anything below that would be a failure.

Hell, I never seriously said we were ranked second, I was deliberately using a bad metric to illustrate how bad the 11th-placed metric was.

I think in hindsight, Lisch was a waste, and although Martin had spurts, Ogilvy as an EXRA big Euro type body was more important.

Delly/Martin
Mills/
Ingles/Broekhoff/Goulding
Baynes/Bairstow/Motum
Bogut/Andersen/Ogilvy

You don't see a problem with that lineup?

Reply #596912 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Goulding being listed as a 3 is one obvious problem with it. What the?

Reply #596914 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Move Goulding to the back up 2 you moron. No problem here but yourself, arrogant jerk. One common denominator... you ray of sunshine, you.

Reply #596922 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Luuc, he is so far up his own ass this glorified posting prima donna that he would have Bogut at the guard if it suited his need to dissect and argue every post on here.

Reply #596923 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Goulding being listed as a 3 is one obvious problem with it. What the?
In terms of what he gives you on the court, it makes more sense a) to have him in the third string and b) to have him in the Broekhoff slot. I'd be worried about a lineup that had him as a ball carrier.

Regardless, even if you put him at the two it realistically becomes:
Dellavedova/Martin
Mills/Daylight/Goulding
Ingles/Broekhoff
Baynes/Bairstow/Motum
Bogut/Andersen/Ogilvy

Because if Goulding is your primary/only backup at the two spot, you're in trouble. It's still top-heavy.

If Bairstow was healthy our big rotation would have been fine. Yes, Lisch was a non-factor but even if you insist on replacing him Newley makes more sense.

Reply #596954 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Fair enough, mattic. Lemanis & I stand corrected. Given that list of 12, clearly CG suddenly becomes an international forward, with Mills left playing all 40 minutes at the 2.

Reply #596959 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Lemanis didn't pick that squad, so I'm not really sure why he'd stand corrected.

Two and three are more similar to each other than three is to four, really, if you're intent on slotting each player into exactly one of the five positions. Goulding isn't really a ball-carrier or a play-maker, nor can he provide the defensive pressure the Boomers thrive on, so I threw him in at the three. It's not really a big deal.

We can sit here and argue all day about the finer points, but at the end of the day bringing Ogilvy in for Lisch leaves you very weak in the backcourt in exchange for...not really very much at all. If Bairstow weren't injured I doubt we'd be having this discussion. He'd be largely irrelevant, with Bogut and Baynes taking most of the minutes at the 5, or Baynes has to play more 4 and push Andersen out of the rotation. I'm not seeing the benefits.

We took enough bigs, we just got caught a little short once one of them went down (and even then, Motum played tremendously). Imagine if we'd taken the lineup anon is suggesting and an injury occurred to a backcourt player. We would have been well and truly screwed.

Reply #596963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No big deal yet you write essays defending taking CG at forward. Ogilvy up against Reyes and radijca would've been 'not much at all' that's where we were beaten. Reyes especially as a bench player came in and kept it ticking over for the spaniards. Barstow although a big was not that type of bang down low big. So the point is valid, a risk was taken, they just risked having less bugs than guards. And it caught us. Mills and delly are used to the 48minute format, they are young and could've played extra minutes if needed. Plus with big wins over China and Venezuela there was opportunity for rest there. It's probably not a massive deal all around, probably more to the point you fee the need to copy paste and shut very one down. So they respond, human nature and all. Tou're approach to this forum and the other people who posts is really kind of rude and arrogant a sometimes koberulz, try it in the real world.

Reply #596974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"It's probably not a massive deal all around, probably more to the point you fee the need to copy paste and shut very one down. So they respond, human nature and all. Tou're approach to this forum and the other people who posts is really kind of rude and arrogant a sometimes koberulz, try it in the real world."

And all you're doing is personally attacking him for having a different opinion than yours.

Reply #596987 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

kr, Lemanis played Goulding at the 2. That's why I mentioned Lemanis.

"We can sit here and argue all day about the finer points"

Feel free. But my sole issue was your use of Goulding as an international 3 whilst have only a single 2 in the team you listed. My initial "What the?" is really all I can contribute to any argument about that.

Reply #596993 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

"That's the down side of the biggest stage being his first real Boomers campaign. Baptism of fire."

That's it. Rare to take a guy to an Olympics who has never tasted international ball before and I guess it showed after that promising start against France.

For an international rookie I thought Lisch was really solid defensively, save for the occasional breakdown, but just lost all confidence in his shot which was odd.

I wouldn't write him off completely though, Leilani Mitchell was a much better international player at the Olympics than she was at the 2014 WCs once she had adjusted.

Lisch is getting on a little bit at 30, but he could be important for the Asia Cup and WC qualifiers coming up.

Reply #596996 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

As for the discussion about the team, this was clearly the best performing Boomers team ever, what Lemanis did in terms of style, offence, defence and selections worked incredibly well.

There should be nothing more than minor adjustments going forward (and taking six bigs when you want to play aggressive basketball isn't one of them).

Given it looks most of the key guys are keen on 2019 and 2020, and our exciting young guys to come in are suited to the Boomers style, we should be building on what we've done and aiming for gold.

Reply #596997 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

That should please Jerry Colangelo.

Reply #597030 | Report this post

Pointybits  
Years ago

Comparing Martin with Lisch is comparing entirely different skill sets. Martin is the undisputed champion of defense in our NBL + reliable handles and leader at the Point.
Lisch proved a consistent match winner when playing for Perth, great defender, also good with the ball and a clutch shooter always in the top 10 in the NBL. With R. Martin absent for the first 6 weeks last season The Hawks struggled in the back court when Lisch played point.
Martin is probably better in the 1 but Lisch is far more productive at the scoring end. Both were Olympic Rookies and both deserved to be there.
On the other hand Goulding is a confidence based super shooter but at Olympic level you get judged on your first 2 or 3 shots, You need to have no nerves and incredible confidence when you get the call.
Thank you Andre for a great role as Aussie Coach

Reply #597063 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Have to agree with Paul. There should only be minor adjustments to the program and personnel. If it aint broke, don't fix it.

I'd be inclined to take most of the guys from this Olympics to the next Olympic cycle, just add Exum, Maker and Simmons. The offensive emphasis might change with those three being in, but defensively it should stay exacrly the same except it will have more length and speed - which is scary to consider.

I'd like to see Lemanis stay as head coach and maybe have his assistants pick up the slack during his NBL season duties.

Reply #597068 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Feel free. But my sole issue was your use of Goulding as an international 3 whilst have only a single 2 in the team you listed.
It felt equally silly to list him as the primary backup for Mills; I flicked him between the two spots a couple of times before posting.

Ogilvy up against Reyes and radijca would've been 'not much at all' that's where we were beaten.
What does Ogilvy give you that Bogut and Baynes don't?

a risk was taken, they just risked having less bugs than guards.
You want to have fewer bigs than guards, because there are fewer big positions.

Look at the actual rotations:
Delly/Mills/Martin
Mills/Lisch/Goulding
Baynes/Andersen/Bairstow/Motum
Bogut/Baynes/Andersen

Even with this lineup that you say is too small, the four is the deepest position and the rest are roughly equal (some guys are less likely than others to play the positions listed, but they're all capable in various situations).

So let's drop Lisch, and bring in Ogilvy:
Delly/Mills/Martin
Mills/Goulding
Baynes/Andersen/Bairstow/Motum
Bogut/Baynes/Andersen/Ogilvy

That's an incredibly weak back court, particularly when the gameplan emphasises defensive pressure by the guards. Ogilvy's stuck behind two and a half guys anyway, so how much court time would he even get?

Mills and delly are used to the 48minute format, they are young and could've played extra minutes if needed.
But what happens if there's an injury in the back court, instead of the front court? You've gone from having a weak back court to almost no back court; if anyone other than Goulding goes down you're screwed. Not to mention potential foul trouble - Delly had plenty of his own against Spain. Now imagine Martin's injured and Lisch isn't there. We'd have been in exactly the same position as we were with Bogut.

Reply #597086 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Interesting you rebut and debate everything said but argue the point you're moron.

Reply #597095 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be offended by that.

Reply #597257 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The first line appears to be complimentary of your debating ability. The second line appears to be an attempt at an insult that both contradicts everything previously said and also backfires spectacularly.

Reply #597261 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah sorry that didnt make much sense, was distracted watching a movie at the time. Basically you're a complete twat that debates for the sake of it. The amount of times you copy and paste to try and rebut with minimal substance, but just for the sake of it is just really annoying. So yeah, your a twat KRZ, hope that makes sense.

Reply #597386 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

That's the most polite insult I've ever received. Cheers!

Reply #597391 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:45 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754