Isaac
Years ago

Sixers Season Box scores

It took me hours to clean them up (even remotely so) and I have no idea how messy they'll be on less-common systems/browsers, but I've now got season box scores for the Sixers going back to 1982.

It's a batch of tables that could prove slow for some on dial-up to access, so I've split them up into 4 sections that you can access via the left-hand navigation, or below.

Hopefully they prove useful for people comparing past players, settling arguments on who has been the worst import, etc.

Topic #399 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I've also modified the Latest Posts list to make it 40 instead of 60 (speed things up for people). The frontdoor shows the latest 50 topics, then people can browse through older stuff.

The top repliers now link to profiles. Profiles now show a history of topics started and replies posted, ordered by most recent to oldest.

There's now a tiny Olympics icon used to designate Olympics-related threads. I'll have a look at separating those threads from the rest if the majority of people aren't interested in them. But right now they're not that intrusive and most people will be following the Games in general.

Back to profiles -- these aren't linked to logins. When you post, it records the name you entered and the profile page merely sorts by that field. So, someone else could post under your name and it'd go on your "record". Because of this, try to maintain your unique posting name and if someone does post under the same thing, let me know and I'll change it and we'll try to talk them into using something different. If they want to be stupid about it, I'll block their access but everyone is playing fairly so hopefully things will remain that way.

I was going to add a quick Search function but I've been working since a very unreasonable hour so that might have to wait until next time. Any suggestions for further changes always welcome.

Reply #2956 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Thanks Isaac. Still have to get back to you on the shirts some time, I'm a bit lazy.

Reply #2960 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Excellent work Isaac. The Stats are a very handy reference! :-D

Reply #2962 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Great stuff with the Stats Isaac.

Make for some interesting reading and comparing.

Cheers, DJ

Reply #3607 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:15 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754