koberulz
Years ago

The Illawarra Hawks will win the Chip

Put together a really good season last year, only being eliminated by eventual champions Perth after pushing them to three games. Still have Bevo, the best coach in the league.

They've got some big outs, but they've also made some big signings.

Lost MVP Kevin Lisch, signed MVP Rotnei Clarke.
Lost an excellent shooter in Kirk Penney, signed an excellent shooter in Rotnei Clarke.
Lost fan-favourite guard Jarrad Weeks, have signed fan-favourite guard Rotnei Clarke.

I'm pretty sure they have other people on their roster too, so that makes them even better.

Topic #39910 | Report this topic

DaHuzyBru  
Years ago

Verdict: Rotnei Clarke

Reply #598735 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Let's face it, if you had 5 Rotnei Clarke's they'd be unbeatable. They'd probably be unbeatable with 3...

Reply #598785 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

koberulz; whoever you are, your an idiot

Reply #598843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They should have never let Weeks go. Seabl All Star.

Reply #598846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They upgraded by getting Mitch Norton. Emerging Boomer.

Reply #598851 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Let's face it, if you had 5 Rotnei Clarke's they'd be unbeatable. They'd probably be unbeatable with 3...
The world would certainly be a better place.

The three players I really tuned in to see back in 2014 were Clarke, Goulding and Martin. So great to have all three of them in the league this year.

Reply #598881 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Seeing Rotnei up close in the two pre-season games already, the difference when he locks in and steps up is crazy good... Two very complimentary imports, both providing very different skillsets, Holyfield especially I think will rank #1 in fouls drawn... guy is a beast, just have to try to make him shoot from outside the charge circle...

I REALLY hate to say it, but they're going to be I think stronger than last season with their new additions...

Reply #598889 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:15 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754