koberulz
Years ago

The New Zealand Breakers will win the Chip

Until last season, every year Cedric Jackson played in the NBL the Breakers won the title.

Cedric Jackson is playing in the league again this year, therefore the Breakers have to be favourites for the title.

Topic #39912 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

Chup*

Reply #598749 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

koberulz: whoever you are, your an idiot

Reply #598845 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

^What do you really think is worse? Posting a thread in a misguided attempt to be amusing, which can still double as a general pre-season discussion for the team in question, or following a guy around to comment 'your an idiot' after all his posts?

There are fair criticisms of these threads, which I've acknowledged. There are some who have gone overboard, which I've happily ignored but FFS, dude. It was over, they were buried, better discussions were going on and you were the one who dug them up and pushed them back to the top of the page (or onto the page, in the case of the ones that had no replies).

Reply #598866 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

You're*

I'm not going to each topic to correct this irritating error, but it damn well deserves it :)

Reply #598876 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:57 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754