the bagwan
Years ago

BSA summer draw

anyone with any idea when it would be scheduled to be put on line ?

Not a grizzle so no haters just asking.

Topic #39960 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nominations don't close until September 23 so a week or so after that you would expect

Reply #599427 | Report this post

fatguy  
Years ago

GFs were just last week
maybe settle a bit before we looking at next season

Reply #599454 | Report this post

the bagwan  
Years ago

GFs were for 2 teams only -some others have been resting for nearly a month.

Reply #599467 | Report this post

cat  
Years ago

just goes to show that some people will NEVER be satisfied.

More BSA bashing because they can't get a schedule up BEFORE deadline for team nominations.

What difference does it make that your team has been idle for weeks and not competing in Finals.

Says more about your Club.

Reply #599503 | Report this post

Baseline shooter  
Years ago

I am pretty sure that the Bagwan only asked "anyone with any idea when it would be scheduled to be put on line?"

I didn't see any bashing of BSA as Cat suggested. But they get bashed because they are keen to start a new season. Which in my opinion is not a bad thing to have some enthusiasm for the game.

So to answer the question the new season starts on the week starting the 17th of October so it will probably be put on online the first two weeks of October.

Reply #599507 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

The schedule for the first 5 five rounds is due for release by Friday 7th October.

Reply #599875 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:29 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754