Dunk Basketball Uniforms

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email [email protected] for rates and options.

AD: Adelaide CBD office space in Halifax Street - 2 desks left, suit creatives - designers, social media, etc. Info

the bagwan
Last year

hosting a national junior championship

pro/cons of embarking on this, would like to hear from someone that has been involved as I have not.

I imagine the u14 club would require more accommodation (families, something, more teams, new etc) whereas u20s need less.

What are the benchmarks set at to hold these ?

Report this topic

the bagwan
Last year
05:20 4 Oct 16

Reply #600419

re: hosting a national junior championship

sorry should be families, something new, more teams, etc

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
18:23 4 Oct 16

Reply #600456

If you belong to an association then contact some of the associations that have recently hosted them or contact BA or your state basketball body for information.

Recent events have been held at Perry Lakes, Belconnen (Basketball ACT), Geelong, Ulverstone, Brisbane, Dandenong, Ballarat, Geelong, Kilsyth/Knox, Ipswich, Sturt, Tamworth, etc

I believe the younger the age group the more spectators will attend. The interest and enthusiasm from families and friends is less for the U18's & U20's.

I'm not so sure many, if any, of the associations make any money from hosting these events.

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
16:37 5 Oct 16

Reply #600486

The 14s and 16s are certainly money makers. The U20s are unlikely.

The 18s could go either way depending on the distance from major centres.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Vesta 20

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Liam Flynn - basketball coaching and consulting

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:25 am, Wed 28 Jun 2017 | Posts: 663,123 | Last 7 days: 449