cam21
Years ago

Any team looking to sign a guard?

Hello, My name is Cameron Solomon I am a 6'4 185lbs Combo that can play2/1 or 3 (Scoring Guard) from Southern Wesleyan University in Central ,Sc (USA). I recently just finished playing in Bolivia where I avg 25.4 pts a game.I also have D1&D2 college experience. If anyone is in need of a guard or know's someone who does please contact me i am available. Thanks

[email protected]

Topic #40015 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ah shit, if you had've posted this earlier....I just signed Hoggy.

Reply #600572 | Report this post

cam21  
Years ago

ah really..Do you know someone else in need of a guard?

Reply #600588 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol

Reply #600590 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cam21.....Are you Australian?

Reply #600625 | Report this post

Spot up  
Years ago

http://www.news-daily.com/sports/former-lovejoy-standout-moving-from-spain-to-bolivia-to-continue/article_c3f2df39-be73-56d3-a28c-6b48c64a2d6d.html

Reply #600628 | Report this post

Mock  
Years ago

What's your 3 point % Cam? Can you put it in at 80% on an empty court?

Reply #600638 | Report this post

cam21  
Years ago

I am American

Reply #600733 | Report this post

cam21  
Years ago

Mock- its was close to 42% in bolivia..And i can make 80% or over by myself.

Reply #600734 | Report this post

cam21  
Years ago

And yes thats me in the article .Spot up.

Iam looking for a team to sign with doesnt matter what league

Reply #600735 | Report this post

_Strungout_  
Years ago

#600572 - Lol :-)

Cam all the state leagues below the NBL have finished recently and every roster spot in the NBL is full except for the Kings who may look to bring in an ex NBA player half way through the season to sell tickets after they struggle for wins.

Reply #600745 | Report this post

cam21  
Years ago

Ok thanks -_stungout_

Reply #600748 | Report this post

_Strungout_  
Years ago

State leagues - Big V, QBL, etc start signing players over the next few months and start pre season towards the end of the year. Imports normally come closer to the start of the season to save money.

I'm not sure of the best way to approach, perhaps check eurobasket and email youtube clips directly to the club contact if you don't have an agent.

Reply #600754 | Report this post

cam21  
Years ago

Alright thanks!

Reply #600791 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The WA SBL season just finished too so teams will be looking for new imports for next year quite soon. Not sure who to contact, maybe follow the league on twitter at @WA_SBL

Reply #600793 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whilst SEABL season has recently finished now would be a good time to contact all SEABL clubs and they are already lining up their players bot Aussie and imports for next season.

Seabl.com.au for all SEABL related teams and contacts.

Reply #600799 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:41 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754