Orange Crush
Years ago

Hodges WNBL POTW ?

great effort by Laura POTW ?

Topic #40040 | Report this topic

Orange Crush  
Years ago

Whitcomb would also be strongly considered...

Reply #601386 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Carley Mijovic is also in the discussion.

Reply #601388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Batgirl should have this week locked down.

Reply #601389 | Report this post

Orange Crush  
Years ago

sammy and laura both put in 2 good games over 1 weekend. Have they ever had co-winners ?

Reply #601390 | Report this post

_Strungout_  
Years ago

Ade lost 2 games, wouldn't think she would/should get player of the week no matter what stats she put up.

Reply #601391 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Yeah if you don't win a game then I think it takes something pretty special to get POTW. Great weekend from Laura but I don't think 41 & 19 will be enough. Sami maybe a better chance scoring 47 and getting a win.
But I think Suzy probably gets it because it came in a big win over a quality team.

Reply #601399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just like you can't give the MVP to a player who's team finishes last but they have huge stats you can't give it to a player who's team loses twice

Reply #601403 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

The reigning MVP and player deemed not good enough for the Opals earned Round 1 honours.

Suzy Batkovic.

Reply #601416 | Report this post

Hopscotch 85  
Years ago

Batkovič

Reply #601440 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no brainer - congrats Batgirl

Reply #601447 | Report this post

_Strungout_  
Years ago

For Batgirl to put up these sort of stats against one of the best defensive players in the world meant that the POW award was never in doubt.

Reply #601490 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:09 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754