Isaac
Years ago

Sixers and Fellas Singlet Presentation, 05/06

The Pura Milk Sixers & Adelaide Fellas 2005/06 Singlet Presentation Evening is on this year at the Adelaide Zoo, Tuesday 30th August.

6.00 pm - Tours & Pre-Cocktail drinks
6.45 pm - Start

$60 per head

RSVP: Teresa Whitehorn 8444 6444 ext 2 by Tuesday 23rd August.

Topic #4006 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Good to see they are making an event of it and having it at a location rather than just at the dome...

Perfect oppurtunity to drum up some interest for the upcoming season, invite some media along, get some nice pics taken and get them out there advertising!!!

Price seems quite reasonable too.

My problem with events like these it seems more often than night the average fan is not invited/know's about it - this kind of thing which is annual should be pre-organised and details shipped out with season ticket information, perhaps even offer a discount to those who sign up as season ticket holders - or is it members of the club now?

Some easy steps to promoting this
a) PUT IT ON THE WEBSITE!!! This kind of info should be available on www.adelaide36ers.com before it is available anywhere else!

b) get some posters, flyers at the pre-season game at the Dome this weekend.

c) get the ticket people at the door to mention it as people come through at the pre-season game.

I'm sure there will be an announcement during the game at some stage, but these are rarely listened to because people are watching the game, talking about the game or the mic is that muffled that you cant hear what's is being said anyway.

Oh and lastly E-NEWSLETTER!!!

Reply #46587 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

DJ, last year it was held at the Festival Centre not the Dome. This form of notification is also quicker than advising with the Season Ticket mail out as Season Tickets have not arrived yet. I am just surprised that there is a Singlet Presentation because nothing has been said until now and I thought it was getting a little late.

Reply #46604 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Sorry was meaning that info should be sent out re singlet presentation with season ticket renewal letters. Ie book your season ticket and receive a discounted price for singlet presentation.

I'm pretty sure they always have a singlet presentation just that they often dont publicise it very much.

Reply #46654 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:15 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754