Anonymous
Years ago

Shot Clock Abuse

this isnt having a bag at any team becuase the players on the team that we played against are a great bunch of guys and have nothing against them at all. However there is a certain scorer on a div 5 team that has his cheating ways.

I dont know if STOP personals will be doing the Grand Finals or not but if they are not teams please be aware of this guy who runs the shot clock for this team.

A few weeks ago he was thrown off the beach because he was caught reseting the shot clock for his team when not supposed to. He knew exactly what he was doing.

The final on tuesday i noticed the same thing happening and even happened in the last 30 seconds of the game. Not saying that error of the shot clock cost us the game (we had bad shot selections and turnovers)

just want people to be aware that there is someone out there who does this, has be caught and to keep an eye out in case this effects you.

Topic #4009 | Report this topic

supporter  
Years ago

STOP will be manning the tables for all grand finals

Reply #46598 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

do ladies man scoretables? ;)

but yes STOP will be there so all will be well

Reply #46612 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

if it who I think you are talking about - they are a spanner anyway.

Reply #46650 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

there is clear bias here.
scoretable people should go to neutral stadiums and not there home teams

obvious biasness

by the biasee

Reply #46659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pardon?

are you suggesting that scoretable people go to melb to do melb tigers whilst townsville people go to perth so not to be bias?

or which ever equivalant you see.

Oh honey you need to do the scoretable tonight I'm playing at 8 at the dome but you need to go do a 6pm game at wayville to fulfill our supply 2 scorers obligation.

you need to do that game not come to the dome with me to see my game but just incase it is 'perceived' to be biased.

Reply #46700 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:51 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754