Anonymous
Years ago

Where do yo like to sit?

The Courts may be all the same shape and size, but individual venues vary.

I have always preferred a central half-court view, but when the Wildcats moved to the Perth Arena, I had to go for the end. It's good, I'm up high enough to have a great view of the end zone. So the view of half the game is not so good but it all evens out.

Topic #40114 | Report this topic

Jick  
Years ago

I try to get as near as I can to the halfway line

Reply #603238 | Report this post

Very Old  
Years ago

level with with the top of the 3 pt line. or level with the top oc the top circle.

Used to always go to the halfway line , until the reserved seats i had ( row 2 from the floor) were done away with for sponsor boxes . Level with the three point line and 7 rows up was the nearest seats i could get and found that overall they were the best.

meant i could get a good view of the low post cutting action, and the 3 point action for the whole game, and 1/2 with my team in O and one half with my team in D.

The extra height meant I could NOW see the far side of the court as well.

Reply #603322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

On my bottom.

Reply #603324 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

I like a 3/4 view so i can see the play develop easy. This season i'm right behind the commentary team near the bench and I have to admit that i find it much harder to get the flow of the game. Its nice to hear all the players talk but you miss seeing the screens evolve and open the player up. Honestly don't think the powerhouse a seat that would ruin your enjoyment of the game, even right at the very back is not that far away.

Reply #603331 | Report this post

Just Very Old  
Years ago

and opposite the bench so i can see the coaches and players

Reply #603373 | Report this post

GordonG  
Years ago

On the floor. Baseline, usually :)

Reply #603662 | Report this post

About ring height, just up from behind the team bench. Probably wouldn't want to be any closer. Don't really feel the need to be near the centre of the court. Had the same seats for about 5 years. On an aisle too which is handy for a bloke with long legs!

Reply #603780 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:47 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754