Wagstaff biggest whinger?? What?

Reply #603876 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He does love a cry

Reply #603887 | Report this post

Crusty Juggler  
Years ago

rewatch every game Perth have played this year, then come back and find me a scene of wagstaff NOT complaining/shaking his head/hands in air to the Refs every time he gets a bad call...

Reply #603902 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So he does it when he gets a bad call??

What about the Gouldings and the Worthos and the Tomlinsons who complain on EVERY call?

Reply #603904 | Report this post

Watto  
Years ago

Wortho or Goulding complain way more

Reply #603905 | Report this post

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

Fairly sure Prathers ego is smaller than the OPs.

Reply #603907 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Teys already has biggest winger locked up.

Reply #603936 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I'm happy with my ladder from pre season.

Sydney
Illawarra/Cairns (one always makes playoffs and one
doesn't)
Perth
Melbourne

Brisbane
Illawarra/cairns
New Zealand
Adelaide

I'm not totally confident anymore on Adelaide finishing last but Creek going down for weeks is massive

Reply #603945 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Cairns are 0-3, Hawks are 1-4. You're confident one will finish second?

Sydney and Perth are 4-1, if one gets knocked off, it's probably by Melbourne or Brisbane. I know it's early in the season but they're already 2-3 games ahead, that's a buffer.

Reply #603962 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Unless there's further personnel changes (which there may well be), it's Sydney, followed by daylight.

Melbourne should get second. Perth possibly 3rd. Illawarra and Brisbane battling it out for 4th, although it could be close for spots 3-8.

Reply #603965 | Report this post

Ricky Diculous  
Years ago

After 3 rounds I'd put them in the following groups

Sydney & Melbourne

Perth

Brisbane, Illawarra, New Zealand (despite Ill's W/L so far)

Adelaide

Cairns

Reply #603986 | Report this post

Green 53  
Years ago

Coenraad has to be up there for the whinging award and Goulding has the nbl love child locked up!

Reply #604089 | Report this post

Crusty Juggler  
Years ago

Illawarra are on the verge of 1-5 coming up, they're not making the top 4, be serious, Sydney will die during the later end of the season but will still finish 2nd. Perth will be top, unless they somehow screw the pooch over Martin's injury period. 36ers have proven they will likely be a playoff team. Cairns are not going anywhere, destined for bottom. Breakers are slow and are lucky to have even one win so far. Bullets will continue to slide. Melbourne will get better and win a few in a row.

Reply #604092 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Perth will be top
Have you taken a bump on the head recently?

Reply #604105 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sydney will start to die once they add another 2 starting calibre players and build chemistry yeah I can totally see how that will happen

Reply #604110 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Have you taken a bump on the head recently?
Crusty = "Blowout Troll"

Reply #604112 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Cairns may be 0-3 but they were absolutely dreadful on the road last season, if they can find confidence, form and fitness then it's not unthinkable that they can beat a Gouldingless United and Illawarra this round and be 2-3 and start feeling better about themselves, they just need to stop getting injured and start putting the ball in the hoop.

As for Illawarra, i'm less convinced about them but they are as unstoppable as any team in the league when they are dropping 3s.

As for Perth, I am a member and they are yet to get me really excited this season, Prather has been awesome and Knight has helped greatly since returning and Damo has been fantastic but relying on Wagstaff and his erratic shooting has been tough to watch.

in an AFL or NRL analogy, I think that Cairns or Illawarra may not be the best team in the league but it wouldn't surprise me if they made a grand final this season... just like Western Bulldogs and Cronulla did this year, only they won't win it

Reply #604113 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Crusty = "Blowout Troll"
That's pretty unfair to Crusty, whoever they are. You might disagree with their opinions, but they're not out and out critical of the NBL.

Reply #604323 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:58 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754