Luke
Years ago

Basketball Shoes Online

May have been asked before but anyone know the best places to buy basketball shoes online preferably in Australia? Happy for them to be pricy as long as they are quality

Topic #40192 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

I was sure this was going to be a spam thread

Reply #605342 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Eastbay. Always Eastbay.

Reply #605343 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

Eastbay is hardly worth it anymore with the exchange rate right now. I think for my last buy I ended up saving $10 on what I'd pay in store, and this was on about $300 worth of stuff and all on sale...

Reply #605345 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I only shop on Eastbay when they are offering big discounts.

The international shipping is too pricey.

Reply #605352 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

You might not save on Eastbay but you will generally get exactly what you want, instead of the what ever they have in stock at Footlocker. Shipping is always on point too.

Reply #605354 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You should try before you buy with any shoe but specially sports shoes
Just google what your after in your area and see who is the most competitive price wise and then go try them

Reply #605355 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

If you're only buying 1 pair of shoes, then yeah, it gets pricey. But if you can get a group together to order above the minimum for flat rate shipping, it's not too bad.

retailmenot.com also nearly always has some sort of coupon code.

I ordered a few things a few weeks back. They had some big sales on with clearance items and the like. Clearance items were 20% of the already discounted price. Most things were already discounted by 50%. Use the $20 off coupon that they usually have from the above site and it erases a good portion of the postage costs, then all the other sales means you're well in front. Depends if the thing you want is on sale or full price. I got a pair of shoes, 4 shirts, 4 pairs of shorts, a singlet top and 3 pairs of socks for just over $300AUD.

Reply #605372 | Report this post

Rasheed30  
Years ago

Kickz101 if you want to support an Australian owned store

Reply #605381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've been a fan of Eastbay over the years but had a bad experience last time. Ordered a pair of New Balance shoes the same size shown as a pair I already owned. When they tuned up they were marked as exactly the size I ordered but were fair dinkum 10cm shorter than the pair I had. Not even close to fitting. Couldn't be bothered doing the whole return thing so just gave them to a kid I coach.
So yeah....I'll be trying on somewhere and buying those in future

Reply #605384 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thats what you get for buying new balance ;)

Reply #605444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Haha, new balance. I'm sure the 40 year old kid/dad really appreciated them. Comfortable and look great with jeans.

Reply #605452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey..I have wide feet! New Balance extra wide shoes are all I wear haha

Reply #605455 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:31 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754