Isaac
Years ago

Goulding to miss Breakers and Hawks games

Chris Goulding out for this round.

Melbourne United have ruled out star shooting guard Chris Goulding for their weekend double against New Zealand Breakers and Illawarra Hawks.

The Rio Olympian has missed the past two games, both losses, after injuring his ankle and this week he has not been able to prove his fitness.
Full story

Reprieve for the Hawks!

Topic #40195 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nz $2.6 MU $1.5.

Reply #605405 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Great, another opportunity for DD to under utilise Ramone Moore and play stretches of the game without enough scoring on court.

Said no one.

Reply #605441 | Report this post

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

Yep, DD is a woeful excuse for a coach.

I look forward to watching the failure.

Reply #605442 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

I wonder when the United fans will start calling for Shawn Dennis.

Reply #605453 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Umm, we already have been. For weeks.

Reply #605454 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

natwhereyoubeen?

Reply #605468 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

haha sorry guys! As you were.

Reply #605478 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Blanchfield uncertain due to hurting his groin, after slipping on a towel at training.

If Blanchfield doesn't play, NZ should win tonight. That would leave Melbourne with only 1 of it's 4 first choice wing players available, and trying to play against Penney, Webster and Abercrombie. I don't even know who United would play if Blanchfield misses. Odigie might come into the starting 5, perhaps. Probably a lot of Tomlinson + Jackson + Moore/Odigie as well.

Reply #605556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Blanchfield is out.

Reply #605596 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:35 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754