Anonymous
Years ago

Premier League Rumours 2017

What's happening around premier league this year?

Biggest rumour I've heard is Starling to North & Mapunda to unretire.

Are rumours of two imports being allowed true? Which, if any, clubs would use that?

Topic #40248 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Starling to North is a done deal

Reply #606923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any announcements on that or still just a rumour?

Any other movement? Coach appointments?

Reply #606943 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have heard that through a coach at southern about Alex getting a clearance to north.
Corey McLean will also be coaching Bearcats aba this season!

Reply #606946 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Carlin and Clausen to Woodville- What's the story there?

Reply #606965 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Starling to North not a lock. Needs to pay his clearance fee to Tigers just like everyone else or will not be released

Reply #606970 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville has stocked up on more quality bigs.
Claybrin Mcmath or whatever his name is is playing for Sturt

Kevin brooks to coach Norwood

Reply #606973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ha- wins club a championship, has to pay fee to leave.

North also added Darcy Aistrope from Eastern, if the old guys (Leroy, Rowe and Collins) un-retire, adding Starling, they would be looking good.

Reply #606987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

clearance fee for an import!! amateur hour at southern again

speaking of amateur hour, south can't get a coach for their womens side

Reply #607033 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wouldn't believe everything you read re clearance fee. Just think he needed to return the clubs car before they'd clear him.

Not sure there's too much amateur at Southern right now.

Claybrin a good signing for Sturt - where has he been since college?

Reply #607050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mcmath has been playing SEABL for Albury, has been quite successful from what I remember. He is a huge pickup for Sturt.

Brooks to Norwood is interesting, will they add anyone to their team? You would think Holmes might be done.

Reply #607095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How about import signings or movement apart from Starling? Are the rumours true about two imports & will anyone use two? Any player movement on the women's side?

Reply #607313 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood are on the downtrend I think. Their core is getting older and they don't have many young guns at the moment. But, it's Norwood they will figure it out.

Clay is a good signing, however he is not the most mentally stable kind of guy. Bit like a cousins. Sturt will be top 3 once again as they have the best core!

I have not heard anything about 2 imports and don't think that would be good for the league at this point

Reply #607372 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood are on the downtrend I think. Their core is getting older and they don't have many young guns at the moment. But, it's Norwood they will figure it out.

Clay is a good signing, however he is not the most mentally stable kind of guy. Bit like a cousins. Sturt will be top 3 once again as they have the best core!

I have not heard anything about 2 imports and don't think that would be good for the league at this point

Reply #607373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Starling to North confirmed. Wonder who Southern will get to replace him?

Ridiculous call comparing Clay to Ben Cousins. Think he will add plenty to their squad.

As for Norwood, this might be a year where they go back to bringing in an import? Agreed that apart from their older core there isnt much behind them.

Reply #607374 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ummm, dopey, it's not Ben Cousins, more like Cousins who plays for Sacramento who's a bit of a headcase much like Clay.

Reply #607749 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ha! Either way, I think it is a bit of a harsh comparison.

Reply #607831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like the Demarcus comparison! Still, his numbers in SEABL weren't great. I won't expect him to avg 20 in PL or anything.

Any other imports coming back? Or any other new ones announced?

Reply #607841 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:45 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754