Luuuc
Years ago

WNBL Round 6

Fri
Sydney Uni Flames v Melbourne Boomers 19:30

Sat
Adelaide Lightning v Perth Lynx 19:30
Dandenong Rangers v UC Capitals 19:00 (Traralgon)
Bendigo Spirit v Townsville Fire 19:30

Sun
Melbourne Boomers v Townsville Fire 15:00

Adelaide & Dandenong games to be streamed on YouTube.

Topic #40264 | Report this topic

did i read no hodges for lightning a week or so ago ? will be a decent crowd playing after 36ers but sami is in such good form.....

Reply #607306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Canberra will never get any better playing Wilson year after year after year when she is clearly not up to WNBL level, she hasn't made an impact at this level for around 7 years but the Caps persist with her. I know she is a really nice person but a massive waste of space on the basketball court.

Reply #608039 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Alanna Jarry's review of last round and preview of the next round.

WNBL: Asia Taylor dominates for the Flames

Reply #608045 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've really enjoyed watching the WNBL this season. Just realised I've watched it more than the NBL. The club-run youtube accounts are really great and give you straight-up access to the games.

I think any broadcast deal, as much good as that would do, that stops these being done will be a backwards step. They're so accessible in this internet age.

Reply #608372 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Yeah, there seems to be at least a couple of games each round that are viewable via live stream, so for the fans it's actually a better situation than before with the ABC showing just one delayed game each Saturday.

Reply #608388 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:39 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754