Anonymous
Years ago

sixers the only team with a female assistant?

I noticed there is a blonde woman carrying a clipboard near the huddle - assuming an assistant coach?

Is this the first and only female assistant in the NBL?

Topic #40271 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Years ago

I'm not sure of her name but she's been with us for a few years now but I remember Brian Goorjian briefly had a female assistant coach I think it was at the Victoria Titans in the latr 90's-early 2000's.

Reply #607420 | Report this post

DaHuzyBru  
Years ago

Tracy York is her name

Reply #607456 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Between her and KB they need to assist joey in some way to get the team on a winning streak which must start from the defensive end of the court. there are living by the 3 pointer from Randle & Sobey expecting to win game instead they will e lose more and miss out on the finals.

Next4 games is crunch time for the 36ers!

Reply #607511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brilliant idea, I'm sure the coaching staff never thought about going on a winning streak, their strategy of win one or two then lose one or two should definitely be put under the magnifying glass.

Reply #607516 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lori Chizik was an assistant with Brian Goorgian and the titans.
She's still involved as an assistant with the Opals

Reply #607580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Michele Timms was an AC at the Dragons

Reply #607795 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:39 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754