DJ
Years ago

NBL - Fantasy

NBL GM

Think you have what it takes to build the best team in the NBL? Here is your chance. NBL GM lets you show off your GM skills and build your franchise in to a NBL Powerhouse.

Choose your Starting 5 and a Coach to lead your team to glory. The catch? You only have $1,000,000 to play with. Earn points for each player's performance every round and for each win your coach notches up.

Does anyone know if the Sprotal one will be running again this season?

Topic #4030 | Report this topic

Noti Bagy  
Years ago

Oscar is listed as a centre!

Reply #46822 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Ben Madgen is worth a bit, considering he's not even in the 10-man roster!

Reply #46826 | Report this post

red dog  
Years ago

DJ not sure about sportal one this season but it was an enjoyable diversion last season and i can recommend it. Will try NBL GM-fantasy..different arrangement than sportal..any tips

Reply #46856 | Report this post

Little Trevor  
Years ago

i am new to this NBL GM. I get to change my team every week if i want, right???

And what happens if i select a player who does play that round? Ie. Sydney first round don't have a game?

Ben would love to be on $154,000 i am sure!

Reply #46893 | Report this post

Soul Glo  
Years ago

Yep, you can change your team every week.

If you select a player that doesn't play that week, you get no points for that round. (That can play a big role in your lineup depending on your strategy)

Reply #46904 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The alternative, that I played last year, is the Sportal comp.

Soul Glo's is the more home-grown option though so if you like supporting the underdog doing it for the love of the game, try NBL GM. Or both!

Reply #47343 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:38 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754