Anonymous
Years ago

SBL/SEABL IMPORTS 2017

Hi guys,

Have been doing some extensive recruiting for an SBL team and their import selection and have a handful of great import players if people are still looking to fill roster spots.

If you are chasing any players, please drop your email below and I will be happy to send you what I have.

All can play SBL/QBL/SEABL but do range in talent.

Regards

Topic #40415 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you post your email address I'd be happy to get in touch with you.

Reply #611857 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2 diff standards pal. MOst seabl sides are done already

Reply #611867 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So are the SBL.

QBL is a lower level then the two

Reply #611868 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sorry I'm not sharing my email.

Also yes I understand 2 diff standards - obvious and the list of players accommodates for both.

I know for fact that some SEABL teams are still looking as are SBL teams. Plenty of guys that could be useful at different levels in any league.

I've already sent out to most SBL sides and have sent some stuff to some SEABL teams.

I would post my mobile number but I don't think I can?

Reply #611876 | Report this post

Farrison Hord  
Years ago

Pretty sure most SBL/SEABL/QBL teams are talented enough to find players through their own means and channels, not off an anonymous internet forum.

Reply #611899 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pretty sure you're stating the obvious. And I know that all teams are more than capable, all I'm saying is I've got a bunch of names on lists if teams are still looking, which I've put a bit of work into in the last month. I do it for a living and figure it's for the benefit of the leagues? Crikey

Can never have enough guys to look at

Reply #611926 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good luck

Reply #611936 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:24 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754