Anonymous
Years ago

NITP South Australia

Just a general question regarding this program here in South Australia. I have been on the BSA website but cant seem to connect the dots?
How do players get identified?
What are the levels? I am told their are three tiers to this program, but it really isn't clear?
Can clubs nominate players, or are they picked by BSA?
Who are the players that are NITP status? I googled this and there is a list dating back to 2014 but nothing current?

I have asked our club coaching director and he isn't even sure how it works? This is not a BSA bash its just that other states have it listed more clearly and names those in the program each year.

Topic #40420 | Report this topic

venga bus  
Years ago

club coaching director to contact BSA and they will fill you in - surprised they do not know.

futures, emerging,elite are the 3 levels

Reply #611813 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That is the Coaching Directors job! If he/she does not even know, has not bothered to contact or speak to BSA or the club has appointed someone with no idea as seems to be the case, then get out of there as soon as practicable and move to a program that will help your child.

Reply #611826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who are the kids in squads? Is this a guarded secret or just an oversight from Basketball SA?

Reply #611837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which club are you at?

Reply #611838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

High performance is a taboo in SA, good on those players and coaches that are involved. Keep on keeping on

Reply #611859 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Names of selected players on a website would be a good start!

Reply #611930 | Report this post

gun dad  
Years ago

would say they haven't been named for 2017

Reply #611969 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:39 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754