Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email [email protected] for rates and options.

Dunk Basketball Uniforms

AD: Office space available in Adelaide CBD @ 313 Halifax St;
Suit creatives; freelance desks or space for 2-4 person business. More info

Anonymous
Last year

NITP South Australia

Just a general question regarding this program here in South Australia. I have been on the BSA website but cant seem to connect the dots?
How do players get identified?
What are the levels? I am told their are three tiers to this program, but it really isn't clear?
Can clubs nominate players, or are they picked by BSA?
Who are the players that are NITP status? I googled this and there is a list dating back to 2014 but nothing current?

I have asked our club coaching director and he isn't even sure how it works? This is not a BSA bash its just that other states have it listed more clearly and names those in the program each year.

Report this topic

venga bus
Last year
17:14 7 Dec 16

Reply #611813

re: NITP South Australia

club coaching director to contact BSA and they will fill you in - surprised they do not know.

futures, emerging,elite are the 3 levels

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
18:23 7 Dec 16

Reply #611826

That is the Coaching Directors job! If he/she does not even know, has not bothered to contact or speak to BSA or the club has appointed someone with no idea as seems to be the case, then get out of there as soon as practicable and move to a program that will help your child.

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
19:14 7 Dec 16

Reply #611837

Who are the kids in squads? Is this a guarded secret or just an oversight from Basketball SA?

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
19:20 7 Dec 16

Reply #611838

Which club are you at?

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
21:23 7 Dec 16

Reply #611859

High performance is a taboo in SA, good on those players and coaches that are involved. Keep on keeping on

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
16:46 8 Dec 16

Reply #611930

Names of selected players on a website would be a good start!

Report this post

gun dad
Last year
21:41 8 Dec 16

Reply #611969

would say they haven't been named for 2017

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Triton 67

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Liam Flynn - basketball coaching and consulting

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:13 pm, Thu 25 May 2017 | Posts: 655,271 | Last 7 days: 693