greybuoy
Years ago

Uniform(ity)

What's with Bairstow dressed half Breaker, half Bullet?
What's with Cat's JJ in strides half way to his crotch?
This is not 1983. We have standards now, you know.

Topic #40431 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Half breaker ?? Explain

Reply #611948 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

stupid post

Reply #611951 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

If you're referring to players wearing incorrectly coloured underwear and limb sleeves, I tend to agree. I believe it actually violates FIBA rules, but it seems colour choices are limited.

It would be great if companies could produce their products at least in a couple of primary colours.

Reply #611982 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Its not so bad with the Cats, the guys tend to wear back which is our secondary colour, but I still think that under the rules they are supposed to be the primary uniform colour, ie Red.

Reply #611983 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let me guess, you're like the old man returning soup! GET. A. LIFE.

Reply #611985 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Less care about under garments and more concern about teams wearing the same coloured actual uniform (Cats/Hawks) would make more sense.

This is such a ridiculous complaint, there are bigger issues in the league to be concerned with.

Like what is the line in the shape of a semi circle under the ring? Does it mean something??? #Dodo

Reply #611989 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The black garments under white singlets does look stupid and it would be good if they followed FIBA guidelines

Reply #611993 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:44 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754