Melbourne Boy
Years ago

Sydney Kings 3rd Import?

Yogi Ferrell was just waived by the Brooklyn Nets after playing for their D-League team then filling up due to injuries. After seeing what Casper Ware is doing at United, Ferrell is basically the same type of player but possibly better, outstanding college career, legit scoring guard, and is looking for a temporary home whilst trying to get back in the NBA next season. Kings should be knocking down his managers door to get him in. If they want a title they need another guard to balance their roster, not just have Kazzouh come in.

Topic #40432 | Report this topic

Wookiee  
Years ago

Kings don't need to mess with the chemistry again with another starter level player to bring points, they need a stable ball handler and defender as a backup to beef up the back court depth...

Reply #611994 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Boti seems to think Jesse Sanders and if true... *kisses fingers*

Reply #611995 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Pretty sure Boti was being cheeky as Jesse is apparently contracted overseas...

That being said, popular Kings fan opinion is that he'd be great to have back and would fit in perfectly... He was a great guy on and off court when he was here and I think would be one of the few imports that would actually not be a negative if used correctly...

Reply #611996 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

Should the Kings try to recruit David Stockton, when Woodside returns to the Breakers?

I think Stockton would be a perfect fit for the Kings

Reply #612004 | Report this post

Pelican  
Years ago

Stockton is a much better player than Woodside.

Reply #612013 | Report this post

Pelican  
Years ago

JVG and the Kings are looking at Jeremy Kendle at this point in time, they're not going to go after someone big dollar again, they want more depth at the guard position and a player that is going to give 110% and I reckon if they do end up signing Kendle they'll get a brilliant player ready to light it up on the big stage.

Reply #612041 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kendal is playing in Asia.

Reply #612090 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure the Breakers signed Stockton for the rest of the season.

Reply #612094 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:16 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754