Ricky Diculous
Years ago

Is there a Heritage Round this season?

I haven't heard any news of a heritage round, and we're getting into the back end of the season now.
Anyone heard anything of this?

Topic #40500 | Report this topic

Haven't heard about the blackout round either, or was that covered off when the lights went out in Cairns?

Reply #613827 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

There's never been a blackout round before, why would you expect to have heard about one this year?

Reply #613829 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The last 2 have been in January with little fan fare before the round, so if they were to have one I'd say they'd do the same this year.

Reply #613833 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

Koberulz: Taipan's blackout game was Saturday, it's been done every year for a long while now.

http://www.taipans.com/featured-news/game-day-info-taipans-v-hawks/

Reply #613837 | Report this post

Indominos-Rex  
Years ago

@CT That's one team's thing, I think Koberulez meant there has never been a complete round dedicated to every team wearing blackout jerseys.

Although didn't Adelaide do that last year as well?

Reply #613859 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

A round dedicated to every team wearing blackout jerseys would be monumentally stupid, too.

Reply #613878 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wildcats have blacked out on this season...

Reply #614114 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:38 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754