odin
Years ago

Juniors Finals fixtures

Are the finals fixtures available yet, Some teams may not yet be determined but the fixture by placing and venue can be published surely
i.e. Age, div placing venue time
along the lines of
U16BD1 2v3 Pasadnea 2 6:30

or is there something I'm missing?

Topic #4075 | Report this topic

what the  
Years ago

now you are asking for plenty!

expect Friday nights 4v5, 2v3
the winners to play on sunday 1 v (2v3) and w (4v5) v l (2v3)

prelims will be the next friday

and GFs the next friday

if you play thursday nights or sat mornings - the first round will be on your usual day then the second round on the sunday as above

Reply #47421 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

arent GF's usually on a sunday for DIV 1 teams?

Reply #47424 | Report this post

Farviewer  
Years ago

Yes and all Div1 winners will be presented with their "FASA Flower Trophy" by special guests, Bill and Ben The Flowerpot Men!

Channel 9 will be taping this day, along with a special edition of Backyard Blitz for the beautification of the Dome Car park and surrounds!

Reply #47430 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

yes - sorry the GFs for Div 1s are on sunday!

Reply #47431 | Report this post

odin  
Years ago

Thanks for the info so far
But the times and venues arent known yet because ?
or where do I find them ?

I'm trying to understand why everything to do with fixtures is left to the last minute.. we know the numbers and positions of all teams to play the finals so where is the actual finals fixture.. so I can start planning where i need to be
especially when I have an interest in more than one game.

Reply #47433 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

the first few rounds are spread around all stadiums - and every stadium gets a game

expect the prelims to be at dome, pas or wayville

Gfs at wayville and dome

that is what usually has happened before

if you really need to know where the final for your grade may be - ring colin thompson 84446444

yes i agree if they are worth there 20 bob they would have some planning in place already

Reply #47434 | Report this post

odin  
Years ago

Thankx..what the..

Reply #47435 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:17 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754