Anonymous
Years ago

What is Finn Delany's ceiling?

Already looks a competent three point shooter and obviously a great athlete. What's his work ethic/personality like? Could he be a star?

Topic #40757 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Low

Reply #621465 | Report this post

Green 53  
Years ago

He is a future superstar of this league. Basically Kirk Penney with hops.

Reply #621466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hahaha
Needs an IQ

Reply #621488 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Ceiling is pretty high, IMO. How old is he?

Reply #621493 | Report this post

AKA  
Years ago

Footage of Delaney getting shots up after the game has emerged. Seems evident that he at least has the will and work ethic to improve which is often lost amongst the games young up and comers. With that attitude and natural athletic ability, I can see him becoming an all league type player in the NBL.

Reply #621494 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Iq comes with game time and experience me. The physical attributes are there already. So hopefully a high ceiling. To people thinking about knocking him at this stage of development be aware salt in large amounts is not good for your health.

Reply #621528 | Report this post

Green 53  
Years ago

It's not good for health but it sure makes chips taste good :)

Reply #621533 | Report this post

SteveK2  
Years ago

https://twitter.com/OlgunUluc/status/825593105030066176

I can't embed the feed onto this forum, but that's the link to Olgun's twitter.

Practising by himself on the opposition's floor for one half hour after the game showed his mindset. He hates to lose in that embarrassing way and wants to do everything he can to get better. With that impressive work ethic and mindset, this kid can go pretty far. I'd be keeping a real close eye on him. Could be a cornerstone of the future and get him as much skills coaching as he needs.

Reply #621539 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nz look to have the brighter future in basketball is the ceiling

Reply #621540 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Lucas Walker with a shot?

Reply #621643 | Report this post

Indoorkite  
Years ago

Plasterboard most likely

Reply #621674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lucas Walker with a shot? Nope!

Reply #621720 | Report this post

Joke Account  
Years ago

If he is Zac's younger brother I would asume the ceiling wouldn't need to be high ;)

Reply #621823 | Report this post

Afakasi247  
Years ago

Atheletic. Can shoot. High work ethic.

Dude can be a star - and possibly better for us long term than Abercrombie simply because he has that killer instict which has alluded Tommy.

The area he really needs to work on is ball handling - it's substandard at the moment which prevents his ability to create off the dribble. Court awareness and defence will improve as he gains more experience in the league.

Putting up shots in Sydney for over an hour after getting embarrassed Sunday night - the world is this guys oyster.

Reply #622011 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:56 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754