Matt
Years ago

Tom Brady, is he best QB last 50 years?

Is Tom Brady best QB last 50 years now, or heck even best NFL player last 50 odd years 1965-2017? 5 Superbowl rings now and some clutch games like Superbowl 2017.

Topic #40805 | Report this topic

Luuuc  
Years ago

Best QB named Brady since Peter nailed Marcia in the nose back in the early 70's

Reply #623123 | Report this post

new yoga pants  
Years ago

Luuuc - ROFL

Reply #623126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a game

Reply #623127 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

I don't really follow NFL

But it is interesting that in both NFL and NBA, one of the greatest players of all time has cemented their legacy with a close, comeback win in the final.

Reply #623173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought it was Greg who nailed Marcia?

Reply #623176 | Report this post

AKA  
Years ago

Brady is the greatest player ever, not just the greatest QB. The win yesterday stamped his legacy (not that he needed to). 5 Super Bowl wins, 4 Super Bowl MVP's and a host of other individual and team accolades that are too many to mention.

Reply #623177 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

I like watching NFL. I don't have a team I follow so I was not bothered by who won or by how much.
But it was great example of highest level sport and the momentum changes of a game. At the end of first half I looked at Brady on bench and I saw a humiliated broken champion. Second half began not much better. Patriots took about 5 minutes to score a touchdown and it looked for all money the Atlanta defence was too tough. But slowly it changed culminating in the sacking of Atlanta QB in good field position and that amazing juggle, ricochet juggle catch by the previously butterfingered Patriots receivers. The last 4 minutes it seemed destiny took over and the Patriots were going to get up and score the required TD and 2 pt conversion to send it to OT. They won the toss and had first use of the football it just seemed destiny would have it's say and there was nothing Atlanta could do about it. Brady was certainly part of it, but he didn't do it on his own.

Reply #623180 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brady winning just proved Donald Trump has been right all along.

Reply #623186 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Unfortunately, yes, along with everything else the guy has achieved and attained it looks like he is also the best ever, or as we like to put it now the G.O.A.T.

Reply #623360 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:07 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754