Anonymous
Years ago

DJ, Randle & Sobey All Stars

Good to see DJ rewarded for a great season. The connections in this team make each one of them better. They all have an on court buddy that just works for them

Must be a lot of fun for them

Topic #40872 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

And all to go missing this semi final series.

Reply #625148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon you wish but sadly you will be disappointed. Adelaide will be very hard to beat at home.

Reply #625161 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

No way. Watched the options and body language in
those last losses and they were collecting acouting material and film for a cunning plan.

Reply #625171 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

I've doubted Adelaide all season long, but they continue to prove me wrong. Even with nothing at stake it was a bit of a fizzle to end the year though, and doesn't fill me with a ton of confidence, but I'd like to see them finish with a championship.

Johnson has come a long way IMO, and has really managed to make adjustments to his game in what is a stronger league now than in previous seasons where he has posted some big numbers. Not a guy I ever rated too highly before this season.

Reply #625186 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Hats off to Casper, 5th in the MVP and an ALL NBL first team gig off the back of only 18 games.

Hope he returns.

Reply #625328 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:00 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754